LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
WELL ITS THAT MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR.

6th December to the 10th December

Yes it's nearly Christmas and you have got loads and loads to get and want to be away in the motorhome.

Well now you can be, thanks to a wonderful venue in an even better location

Welcome to the Fun Pre Christmas rally.

The site is Lady Heyes touring park in the delightful Town of Frodsham, a short distance to the wonderful city of Chester and the even more wonderful shopping of Cheshire Oakes gigantic retail and outlet sales stores. Including the largest M&S in the world!!!

The Site itself has a fantastic array of stuff on it's own including market and crafts centre, (Please click both links)

http://www.ladyheyespark.com/
http://www.ladyheyes.co.uk/

The Site is dog friendly with Electric hook up and a bar that we can use for meeting in.

Nikki and I have also arranged for a traditional English Breakfast to be cooked and served on the Sunday morning at a cost to be decided nearer the time.

We also intend on spending the Saturday in Chester, shopping or if you prefer The retail outlet at Cheshire Oakes (or even both), or if like me, you may prefer sitting in a pub or back at the ranch sipping a few cold ones whilst others stress about their shopping.

Transport in to Chester will be by way of shared Taxi's unless you wish to drive yourself, or for those fit ones, the train is a 1 mile walk with easy access to Chester city centre

We have tried to organise this event to co-incide with the Chester Victorian markets that have been on over the past few years. Unfortunately at this time the dates are yet to be set but generally they are throughout December and usually comprise of giant wheel, ice rink and Victorian Market etc etc or anything else to bring the tourists in.:roflmto: but be assured, something Christmasy will be happening in Chester :thumb:

Broken Link Removed

so yet again I don't know how we managed, but we have, we have secured Hard standing on a campsite, with electric hook up in a great location for just £11 per night :thumb: Yep no need to re read it, I said it right, £11 per night with electric. Or if you prefer, you may wish to dump the electric and be pitched for just £9 per night :Eeek: yes £9 per night:thumb:

I think that is an excellent rate :thumb: but whats more, if you wished to arrive earlier and stay for the rally and then leave later, you can at the same rally price as long as you let me know in advance
:thumb:
The site has been test driven for us by the Hutchies and it has been proved to be Child resistant and Elvis has carried out a full health and safety inspection :thumb:

To book on the rally please be sure to place your name below and I will add you as time goes by. Please also state that you would like the traditional English on the Sunday Morning so we can get an idea of numbers, hence meaning that I can establish the best price possible.

I have a limit of 20 places with the possibility of more but no guaruntee, so be quick :thumb:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Last edited:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Yes count us in too .........sounds brilliant :thumb:

Breakfast for two please !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Can you add me and Shaz please ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

LittleKath00

Free Member
Sep 21, 2007
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
Since 2004
Christmas meet

Hi add us to your list. Kath & Keith. 2 breakfast please.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09

Paul looks like you found another cracker, there is also a huge Crafts and Antique centre on site etc

Have a look at them there cakes wow , teddy bear shop, i will be in paradise with all these outlets wahoooo , can even have my hair done while you are at the lounge bar ... (hoping i havent read it wrongly

Well done Paul :thumb:

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
Paul looks like you found another cracker, there is also a huge Crafts and Antique centre on site etc

Have a look at them there cakes wow , teddy bear shop, i will be in paradise with all these outlets wahoooo , can even have my hair done while you are at the lounge bar ... (hoping i havent read it wrongly

Well done Paul :thumb:

If you visit the candle shop, you will even be served by Bob Carolgees!
Spit the dog!

It will be like all our Christmases coming at once :Smile:

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
well its that most wonderful time of the year.

6th december to the 10th december

yes it's nearly christmas and you have got loads and loads to get and want to be away in the motorhome.

well now you can be, thanks to a wonderful venue in an even better location

welcome to the fun pre christmas rally.

the site is lady heyes touring park in the delightful town of frodsham, a short distance to the wonderful city of chester and the even more wonderful shopping of cheshire oakes gigantic retail and outlet sales stores. Including the largest m&s in the world!!!

the site itself has a fantastic array of stuff on it's own including market and crafts centre, (please click both links)

the site is dog friendly with electric hook up and a bar that we can use for meeting in.

nikki and i have also arranged for a traditional english breakfast to be cooked and served on the sunday morning at a cost to be decided nearer the time.

we also intend on spending the saturday in chester, shopping or if you prefer the retail outlet at cheshire oakes (or even both), or if like me, you may prefer sitting in a pub or back at the ranch sipping a few cold ones whilst others stress about their shopping.

transport in to chester will be by way of shared taxi's unless you wish to drive yourself, or for those fit ones, the train is a 1 mile walk with easy access to chester city centre

we have tried to organise this event to co-incide with the chester victorian markets that have been on over the past few years. Unfortunately at this time the dates are yet to be set but generally they are throughout december and usually comprise of giant wheel, ice rink and victorian market etc etc or anything else to bring the tourists in.:laughing: But be assured, something christmasy will be happening in chester :thumb:

Broken Link Removed

so yet again i don't know how we managed, but we have, we have secured hard standing on a campsite, with electric hook up in a great location for just £11 per night :thumb: Yep no need to re read it, i said it right, £11 per night with electric. Or if you prefer, you may wish to dump the electric and be pitched for just £9 per night :eeek: Yes £9 per night:thumb:

i think that is an excellent rate :thumb: But whats more, if you wished to arrive earlier and stay for the rally and then leave later, you can at the same rally price as long as you let me know in advance
the site has been test driven for us by the hutchies and it has been proved to be child resistant and elvis has carried out a full health and safety inspection :thumb:

to book on the rally please be sure to place your name below and i will add you as time goes by. Please also state that you would like the traditional english on the sunday morning so we can get an idea of numbers, hence meaning that i can establish the best price possible.

i have a limit of 20 places with the possibility of more but no guaruntee, so be quick :thumb:

happy christmas

Dingray

Free Member
Dec 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
CB
Exp
Since 2000
Xmas meet

Hi Paul, add me to the list please, I usually spend xmas at Chester, it will be nice to have
company
Thanks Ray.:thumb:

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Christmas Meet at Lady Heyes

[/center]
Hiya Paul,
Well done! What a great site and I'm sure we will have a great Funster Meet down there!!! Put us down for this one please and yes, please include us for the Mega Breakfast. After the summer we are having all I can say is:

"I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas.........................................!!!!!!!"

Can't wait.
Steve & Anne:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

petensal

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2012
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Since Sept 2009
Sounds good can you put us down please if theres any places left. :thumb:

Pete and Sally

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
Hi Paul please put us on the list. 2 brekkies aswell See you @Tabley:thumb:

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
If you are not already over subscribed, please add me to the happy gang,

Thanks

Ken the Beerdrinker :thumb:

WELL ITS THAT MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR.

6th December to the 10th December

Yes it's nearly Christmas and you have got loads and loads to get and want to be away in the motorhome.

Well now you can be, thanks to a wonderful venue in an even better location

Welcome to the Fun Pre Christmas rally.

The site is Lady Heyes touring park in the delightful Town of Frodsham, a short distance to the wonderful city of Chester and the even more wonderful shopping of Cheshire Oakes gigantic retail and outlet sales stores. Including the largest M&S in the world!!!

The Site itself has a fantastic array of stuff on it's own including market and crafts centre, (Please click both links)

The Site is dog friendly with Electric hook up and a bar that we can use for meeting in.

Nikki and I have also arranged for a traditional English Breakfast to be cooked and served on the Sunday morning at a cost to be decided nearer the time.

We also intend on spending the Saturday in Chester, shopping or if you prefer The retail outlet at Cheshire Oakes (or even both), or if like me, you may prefer sitting in a pub or back at the ranch sipping a few cold ones whilst others stress about their shopping.

Transport in to Chester will be by way of shared Taxi's unless you wish to drive yourself, or for those fit ones, the train is a 1 mile walk with easy access to Chester city centre

We have tried to organise this event to co-incide with the Chester Victorian markets that have been on over the past few years. Unfortunately at this time the dates are yet to be set but generally they are throughout December and usually comprise of giant wheel, ice rink and Victorian Market etc etc or anything else to bring the tourists in.:roflmto: but be assured, something Christmasy will be happening in Chester :thumb:

Broken Link Removed

so yet again I don't know how we managed, but we have, we have secured Hard standing on a campsite, with electric hook up in a great location for just £11 per night :thumb: Yep no need to re read it, I said it right, £11 per night with electric. Or if you prefer, you may wish to dump the electric and be pitched for just £9 per night :Eeek: yes £9 per night:thumb:

I think that is an excellent rate :thumb: but whats more, if you wished to arrive earlier and stay for the rally and then leave later, you can at the same rally price as long as you let me know in advance
The site has been test driven for us by the Hutchies and it has been proved to be Child resistant and Elvis has carried out a full health and safety inspection :thumb:

To book on the rally please be sure to place your name below and I will add you as time goes by. Please also state that you would like the traditional English on the Sunday Morning so we can get an idea of numbers, hence meaning that I can establish the best price possible.

I have a limit of 20 places with the possibility of more but no guaruntee, so be quick :thumb:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Oct 5, 2009
anglesey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
since 1999
can you book us on please it's Carol, Dave and possibly Max the dog.
Will decide on breakfasts later if thats ok, and we had also better have the electric can't have the dog getting cold can we

Sep 30, 2008
Funster No
yes please

If there,s room for us, yes please. With leccie and breakie.

Thanks

Anne & Malc

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Book Me n Siân on Paul. Sounds great:thumb:

Oh. go on then.
We'll come ::bigsmile:

Can you add me and Shaz please ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Hi add us to your list. Kath & Keith. 2 breakfast please.

Can you had me and the old lady plus are tilly ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Hi Paul, add me to the list please, I usually spend xmas at Chester, it will be nice to have
company
Thanks Ray.:thumb:

Hiya Paul,
Well done! What a great site and I'm sure we will have a great Funster Meet down there!!! Put us down for this one please and yes, please include us for the Mega Breakfast. After the summer we are having all I can say is:

"I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas.........................................!!!!!!!"

Can't wait.
Steve & Anne:thumb::thumb:

Hi can you add us to the list

Dave & poll

Sounds good can you put us down please if theres any places left. :thumb:

Pete and Sally

Hi Paul please put us on the list. 2 brekkies aswell See you @Tabley:thumb:

If you are not already over subscribed, please add me to the happy gang,

Thanks

Ken the Beerdrinker :thumb:

[/CENTER]

can you book us on please it's Carol, Dave and possibly Max the dog.
Will decide on breakfasts later if thats ok, and we had also better have the electric can't have the dog getting cold can we

Ok thanks or the continued support,,,
Here's the first list

Haganap
Jim
Champers
Hutchies
Cls
Little Kath
Yosser
Ding ray
Elvis
Toledo
Peteansal
Edgy
Beer drinker
Max's dad
Archie 2000

Family Guy

Free Member
Nov 20, 2007
runcorn
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2001
yes please mate

Put us down please mate :thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Please can you add Barrie & I if there's room (with hook-up and breakfast)? :Smile:

Add us please mate :thumb:

Can you add us too please Paul:Smile:

Put us down please mate :thumb:

Haganap
Jim
Champers
Hutchies
Cls
Little Kath
Yosser
Ding ray
Elvis
Toledo
Peteansal
Edgy
Beer drinker
Max's dad
Archie 2000
Janine&Barrie
Ash
Drago35
Family guy

Wow, 19 places gone within 12 hours.

Looks like I best send another email to negotiate for a few more places :Blush:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Can you please put us down too Paul and we'll decide about brekkie later if that's ok. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back