Power Tools (1 Viewer)

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
I do not have a favourite power tool, but our single female neighbour has one she uses regularly, it usually starts buzzing around 8pm ish for an hour or so and seems to take a lot of effort due to the sounds she makes. I reckon it's either a nutra bullet or a food processor, why she uses these in her bedroom I will never no as she has a nicely fitted kitchen.

OP
OP
Big bus man

Big bus man

Free Member
Sep 20, 2015
Crawley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since March 2015
I do not have a favourite power tool, but our single female neighbour has one she uses regularly, it usually starts buzzing around 8pm ish for an hour or so and seems to take a lot of effort due to the sounds she makes. I reckon it's either a nutra bullet or a food processor, why she uses these in her bedroom I will never no as she has a nicely fitted kitchen.
My theory is she is decorating and using some man tools to drill those holes and help smooth the lumps:xsurprised:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

Deleted member 36503

Deleted User
I have spent the last 6 months building and finishing my self build of a panel van and without any shadow of doubt the most amazing tool I had in my arsenal was a BOSCH Multitool, using the correct attachments it could tackle almost anything!

As for chainsaws, when I lived in France and owned in part, a section of forest I had a truly massive Husqvarna with a 1 meter long bar and a stonking great engine, it also weighed a ton! But now I live here in Wales with only a few trees to manage, I now own a Mcculloch saw which so happens to be made by Husqvarna. It was one I bought new/2nd hand from a dealer on eBay as a returned unwanted item and only cost me £85 and you know what it is brilliant!

Rob e Lee

Free Member
Apr 16, 2012
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
upload_2015-12-9_18-11-26.jpeg
I supply the power :)

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
No it is a long Stoke, high power, dual action vibrator, sex toy. and you are lucky she does not scream as well. Probably passes out , lucky girl. You could offer to help her with her 'difficulty using her power tool. It actually probably is an orbital sander to rub the paintworks down or there againnnn! wrapped in a towel, it could be doing something else.

Last edited:

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
You haven't lived till you've split a couple of tons of wood up with one of these

forest-master-10-ton-log-splitter__2_.jpg
Thats a baby one, mine is bigger than yours, at 40tonne and diesel powered needs a quad to move it around.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
went into Screwfix for a box of tacks or something and came out with an Evolution Rage circular saw which was on offer. Great bit of kit, used it for cutting all the 1/4" and 5/8" steel plate that I used to build the log splitter. Hoping Santa brings me a Makita amgle grinder to share my 18 volt batteries with :xThumb:
These are fantastic tools, cuts wood with nails in or steel plate, brill

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back