Possible wild camping spots in Skegness? (1 Viewer)

Kiwi Coss

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Are there any Possible wild camping spots in Skegness?
Should I start looking between Kings Lynn and Skegness or head up further?
Any help would be much appreciated
thanks
Colin Cossey
Kiwi Coss

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I would be Wild if i had to camp in Skegness,,,BUSBY:):):)

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi
You need to "PM" Tootles. He is the resident expert on all things...."Skeggy",When he is not there,or not within a nine mile bash of it,he gets SERIOUS withdrawl symptons,and starts shouting...."FIX BAYONETS!!"
Tea Bag.
PS. I will now swirch my pooter off............ LOL!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Kiwi Coss

Kiwi Coss

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Thanks for that but I have moved No
Hi
You need to "PM" Tootles. He is the resident expert on all things...."Skeggy",When he is not there,or not within a nine mile bash of it,he gets SERIOUS withdrawl symptons,and starts shouting...."FIX BAYONETS!!"
Tea Bag.
PS. I will now swirch my pooter off............ LOL!!!
Thanks for that but i have moved North now so it is York now.
Thanks again
Colin

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi Kiwi Coss
If you are coming into York on the Hull/ Beverley road,just after Market Weighton,there is/was an old Airfield "Pocklington",i have "Hidden?" a few lorries in there over the years,when on paper they were many miles away.
At Mkt Weighton (Spelling?) There is a Garden that is open to the public,Water Lillies etc and Cafe,if i remember rightly,there was a sheltered car park just outside the fence........
I dare bet good money,an "East Yorkshire Wooly back" Will get us up to speed on this........LOL Enjoy York.
Tea Bag.
PS. I lived in Wawne for a few years............ Kingston upon Hull.... In the 60's.... MAGIC!
Tea Bag

lesr48

Free Member
Oct 25, 2014
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano
Exp
Since 2014
Skegness don't want motorhomers. The only parking available adjacent to the bus station is closed to motorhomes on Bank Holidays (?) All of the other car parks have height barriers fitted. There are a couple of excellent Britsstops in the area, so buy the book and have a look.

OP
OP
Kiwi Coss

Kiwi Coss

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi Kiwi Coss
If you are coming into York on the Hull/ Beverley road,just after Market Weighton,there is/was an old Airfield "Pocklington",i have "Hidden?" a few lorries in there over the years,when on paper they were many miles away.
At Mkt Weighton (Spelling?) There is a Garden that is open to the public,Water Lillies etc and Cafe,if i remember rightly,there was a sheltered car park just outside the fence........
I dare bet good money,an "East Yorkshire Wooly back" Will get us up to speed on this........LOL Enjoy York.
Tea Bag.
PS. I lived in Wawne for a few years............ Kingston upon Hull.... In the 60's.... MAGIC!
Tea Bag

Thanks for that will have to save it for next time. Colin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back