Possible solo travellers meet venue?? (1 Viewer)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Theres 3 deposits paid . Joy has said someone can use hers if they want to join us.

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
I think someone has already got Joy's. So there's two spaces left...so do come join us..anyone? :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
you know someone has got Joys :D:D:):whistle:
terry
Lol..you do know some people are made to lick their own mucky spoons Mr T :whistle:;)...and in response, I know it was offered but not definitely taken up due to transfer probs :p:p (Well with Nan Joy being too excited and having her arms filled with a certain beautiful baby granddaughter what can we expect? I wouldn't be able to think straight either...my brain goes to mush everytime with a newborn in my arms...)

So @Terry...are you going to come and join in and do your contortionist act in your teacaddy again...? We could even video it for future teacaddy owners on Fun...:D Just being helpful....:whistle::rofl:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Nope sorry once tried not to be repeated:D Paul only gets weekends to help with vans so weekends are full up // once bus is done I need to start ony own van///hoping to complete in 4 weeks or so ///if I galavant to meets it knocks weekends back hence build time
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Morning Stella,The T Caddy was fine for sleeping in = very comfy bed -it was the getting dressed in the morning that was the problem :D first morning bed made back into seat =struggle -second morning lay on bed to get dressed = struggle -third morning slip jeans and trainers on get dressed outside = a lot easier then on last night/day crawl into bed fully clothed sleep and get up fully dressed =spend a few hours not minding if I stink or not then drive home for a long hot soak (y):D
T Caddy ok for skinny fit twenty something not teenagers in mind like me who simply turn out to be an older fat/big bloke :LOL::rolleyes:
terry

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Hi.
Will there be room for me on this trip please?
hi George, but that trip was at garstang marina a couple of weeks ago... im sure there will be others.. but as said that one is passed..
ta andy
ps... will see you at inverness if its the George I have in mind lol

Last edited:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
@George Graham
We are having a meet at The Falkirk Wheel
weekend 31st July if you fancy joining us.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back