Possible direct contact at Swift

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by wiljoy, Apr 20, 2012.

1. wiljoy

wiljoy Funster

We have been away for a few days to Lancashire and had a very interesting conversation with a couply who boasted with a direct person to contact at Swift Motorhomes instead of going through a dealer. They were bragging that everything ordered is delivered within two days. I can only take there word for this but if you are stuck it may be worth a try. The usual Swift phone number applies and the very helpful lady is Julie Clarke.
    Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  2. jhorsf

jhorsf Read Only Funster

Maybe they have had so many things go wrong with the Swift they now have a long term relationship with them you know the sort of thing invites to the christmas do etc.:Rofl1:

3. wiljoy

wiljoy Funster

Yes, they have had a shed load of problems so much so they were given a new van to shut them up. Even after that there brain was scrambled and they bought yet another. I assume Swift love these customers who keep buying vans no matter what.

4. ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ Funster Life Member

I have met someone who said the same. I have search snopes so it could be true...

I also searched snopes to see if there were any happy swift owners.

5. mondo

mondo Read Only Funster

When I was having probs with my Autocruise..that was the lady I dealt with on more than one occasion...They aren't the only ones with a direct line..I actually had her own personal number...Not that I need it anymore...