Apr 27, 2009
Departed Cabopino in Oct 17
Funster No
MH
Dakota
Exp
Fulltiming from 2010- 2017
Hi

As we travel around Europe I would like to plot our journey on a map with each stop shown, Does anyone know of a programme or website that will allow me to do this?

Thanks

Billkce

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Yes I agree with Jim, a Google map is the way to go. You can keep this map private just for family and friends, or open it up to the world. You can add notes and photos. Of course you'll need to be online to do this so you might have to save a few entires up if you are away from the internet.

Google will need you to sign up and get an email address, before you can make your maps, but their email is good too, so its a win-win:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
Billkce, do you have a satnav?

My Garmin records Tracks, which are exactly what you would need on an ongoing journey. Our recent French trip was recorded this way, and downloaded once we returned home. It's good to know EXACTLY where you've been, and as my Quest works on foot, on bicycle and in the MH, every part of our journey was recorded..........................except when I forgot to take it out one day on a bike ride............:Blush:......oh boy, did I get some grief over that.

"Honestly darling, the bridge is just around the corner"
9 kms later..................................................................ooops

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back