Portugal weather Help. (1 Viewer)

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
Can anyone tell me what the weather in Portugal is like at the moment? Have a friend going to Vale de Lobo at the weekend but every weather site seems to have different weather!

Last edited:
OP
OP
sue1959

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
No one in Portugal then?

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
sound just like the UK

Can anyone tell me what the weather in Portugal is like at the moment? Have a friend going to Vale de Lobo at the weekend but every weather site seems to have different weather!

Sounds like the UK.. every place you look has a different weather out look.. except if you are going to Peterborough and that is rain, rain and rain... and a lot of high winds.

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I am in Portugal...

Different parts of Portugal have different weather... just like the UK...

It is raining in Ansiao and a little windy (but I am sitting in the Wagon in a tee shirt...

I don't know where Vale do Lobo is so to answer the OP's question I Googled "weather Vale do Lobo Portugal" and it says it is cloudy and raining...

It might be different at the weekend... I expect the sun to be shining here this afternoon just like it did yesterday afternoon...

JJ :Cool:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
swap you some sun for a few FBP

I am in Portugal...

Different parts of Portugal have different weather... just like the UK...

It is raining in Ansiao and a little windy (but I am sitting in the Wagon in a tee shirt...

I don't know where Vale do Lobo is so to answer the OP's question I Googled "weather Vale do Lobo Portugal" and it says it is cloudy and raining...

It might be different at the weekend... I expect the sun to be shining here this afternoon just like it did yesterday afternoon...

Want to trade JJ.. some of that sun for a few FBP.. I can pass the hat at Peterborough.. but the only problem I see is how do I know if you have sent it.:Blush:

Bob:thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
May I humbly suggest that if you want some sun you go to somewhere there is a lot of it... :winky:

You will have a great time at Peterborough... Funsters always do... but I wouldn't go there for sunshine... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
sue1959

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
Thanks JJ. They're going somewhere near Faro and she's heard that there's thunder storms at the moment. Mind you the weather is a fickle thing hopefully it'll change.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
The "Vale Do Lobo" I looked up is the town in Central Portugal not the resort in the Algarve... the weather in the Algarve is always warmer than Central Portugal...

Deleted User
At Chickenrun near Alvor, cloudy, temp 20, expecting rain tomorrow and then showers and sun for a week according to Instituto de Meteorologco, IP Portugal.

andley

Banned
Dec 27, 2011
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Static
Exp
Campsite owner
camping chickenrun

We are on The Algarve [Alvor] its very warm, sunny skys and showers. Try yahoo weather, or Weather the Algarve. Big yellow ball in the sky not away for long here.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back