Rally Chat Portugal Spain meet? (1 Viewer)

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
The only European rallies I can see on the events page are Twin lakes and Salou in September. (y)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Summer rallies tend to be back in UK...
Winter is the time for Spain and Portugal..

It's always worth posting up a note of where you are, often if other Funsters are in the area they love a meet up and chat ( replace chat with DRINK). :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
H

hayley claire

Free Member
Mar 25, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
high top motorhome
Exp
Well as soon as I've departed with my fixed bus from Barcelona ill certainly be creating a meet up for all kindred spirits in the area thanks for the advice

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
From the time I move south for the winter (Nov) until I return to Central Portugal (quite soon now), I am attending a continuous, rollover "Rally" or "Meet".

Wherever I am parked up at the time, there are always other motorhomers around and about.

Some are Funsters and some are not but they are all part of this wonderful, sundrenched lifesyle of ours... No need for organised rallies or meets!

JJ :cool:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
No need for organised rallies or meets!
that's my thinking also JJ

I love meeting people on an ad hoc basis while travelling.. have made a lot of friends that way..

not really into organised meets or events ..

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
@hayley claire There was a planned meet / rally at Benicarlo.. That may be worth a look as it may be on your way if heading down the coast... Plus still a few left in Benidorm.

OP
OP
H

hayley claire

Free Member
Mar 25, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
high top motorhome
Exp
From the time I move south for the winter (Nov) until I return to Central Portugal (quite soon now), I am attending a continuous, rollover "Rally" or "Meet".

Wherever I am parked up at the time, there are always other motorhomers around and about.

Some are Funsters and some are not but they are all part of this wonderful, sundrenched lifesyle of ours... No need for organised rallies or meets!

JJ :cool:sounds just what I'm seeking

OP
OP
H

hayley claire

Free Member
Mar 25, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
high top motorhome
Exp
@hayley claire There was a planned meet / rally at Benicarlo.. That may be worth a look as it may be on your way if heading down the coast... Plus still a few left in Benidorm.
Great i got all the time in the world I am so excited I want it all now hehe thanks everybody

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back