Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
On arrival in portugal, my Spanish dongle/internet SIM ceased to be of use to me as I was not prepared to pay the horrendous “roaming” charges applied by my Spanish service provider.
Spoke to the nice man in Phone Shop in the Forum Mall in Faro and he set me up with an Internet SIM for €9.99 which included 5 hours of internet time. Recharge is done by internet or in store in units of €10 providing Portugal wide coverage, effectively, for €1 per hour..... suits my needs, service provider is TMN. You will of course need to have a SIM FREE DONGLE, but that is easily done.

Regards, Bryan

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have the same, €10 for 10 hours on vodaphone. Been looking since and it looks the cheapest non resident deal around. Great coverage all over the Algarve Just don't forget to log off:Smile:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Up here in Central Portugal my people tell me that at the moment TMN have the best data deals, speeds and coverage at the moment... :thumb:

...of course I am with Vodafone... :Sad:

€30 (ish) per month... unlimited use and fastest speed possible for the area... (bit doubtful about that last bit...)

What should I do for the three days each side of Marjal when I will be in Spain with no connection? Does anyone have any medicine that will help with the withdrawal symptoms... shaking hands, sweating, panic attacks ect...?

JJ :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Up here in Central Portugal my people tell me that at the moment TMN have the best data deals, speeds and coverage at the moment... :thumb:

...of course I am with Vodafone... :Sad:

€30 (ish) per month... unlimited use and fastest speed possible for the area... (bit doubtful about that last bit...)

What should I do for the three days each side of Marjal when I will be in Spain with no connection? Does anyone have any medicine that will help with the withdrawal symptoms... shaking hands, sweating, panic attacks ect...?

Osborne Brandy !!!....As advertised on the top of hills by the Bulls with Balls !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Excuse me young Stephen...

I am a good boy... none of that Blood of the Devil for me... I like the few brain cells I have left... don't see the point in killing any more of them... :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back