PortAventura Salou

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by tonywolst, Aug 4, 2011.

1. tonywolst

tonywolst Read Only Funster

Has anyone stayed overnight in the car park or know if its possible, I'm traveling through and want to take the kids there (kids want me to take them on the water slides), I have also heard there's a firework show, would it be possible to see this as well? or any Aries near by?

2. jabbaman1

jabbaman1 Read Only Funster

Salou

• Hi ,last time is was there was about 2 years ago, I was staying in a hotel that time ,but could not help but notice that about a 1/4 of the carpark had parked up motorhomes ,dont know the cost but i'm sure someone will be able to answer that,The fireworks display is awsome a must see at midnight,also around about 10 o'clock at tombstone there's a ZOMBIE show at the graveyard ,great stuff,hope this helps you,jabbaman:Wink::Wink:

3. paulus the woodgnome

paulus the woodgnome Read Only Funster

went to paot aventura this year but didnt camp over
    not sure that you can
    we had a discounted 3 day pass
    had to go in main park on the date of ticket
    2nd day you had to use the waterpark
    third day had to be used within 7 days
    main park was really disapointing, it was old tired looking with more shops and eating places than rides waterpark was good with a lazy river
    didnt go the third day as we were not impressed and didnt want to spend another eight euros fifty to park as it had already cost 17 for the first two days
    gave my three tickets away to some welsh guy on camp
    not a patch on disneyland or europa park in germany
    been to plenty of theme parks and this one ranks as the second worst just ahead of park asterix near paris
    dont let me put you off this is only our opinion
    but nowhere near our expectations
    paulus

4. rob kinnear

rob kinnear Read Only Funster

Hi Sorry i do not know about overnighting at Port Adventure but there is a site not to far away and service by the local tourist land trains.

http://camping-lasiesta.com/?lang=EN&c=1

When we were there last year alot of vans were overnighting along the coast towards Cambrils

Rob
    :Smile:

5. tonywolst

tonywolst Read Only Funster

Thanks All, I rode to it on my bike today, there was some motorhomes in the carpark, there's loads of room, They said you cant overnight in the carparks(as did the car park attendant) but there is a supermarket near were motorhomes stop for free overnight, might have a look before deciding weather or not to go, I'll also look at La Siesta,
    Thanks All

6. paulus the woodgnome

paulus the woodgnome Read Only Funster