Portable Washing Machine And Spin Dryer (1 Viewer)

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
We've had the early version for about 8 years great bit of kit. When we're away for months at a time we use it regularly for shirts socks underwear etc etc. Dont use it on short trips but it lives in a corner of the garage and weighs next to nothing.
Wouldn't be without it.

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
I was just about to say the same thing
From memory they only consume about 300w
Using camp sites purely to take advantage of washing machines is costly to say the least

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
I was just about to say the same thing
From memory they only consume about 300w
Using camp sites purely to take advantage of washing machines is costly to say the least
Boulder in the river is even lower consumption and cheaper!:giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
It's collection only - graded stock (returns or repaired normally) otherwise I would cancel our order on Amazon

True.. I spotted that AFTER I posted, just that I remembered someone on here was selling some..
We have something similar, very handy on long stays and in places like Morocco.. :)

@Robert Clark did you check out ebay as there are a few on there and cheaper with delivery.. :)

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i use a twintub while away in winter . the solar puts in more than the twintub takes out .
i also have a single tub washing machine and a acme wringer .
and a nice big posser with spring loaded pump .
i dont carry the single tub these days but the posser is usful for rinsing . in a big tub . saves time .
the spinner is on for ever . how they cope is amazing .
i still carry the mangle incase the spinner should pack up.
plus its a laugh just using the posser and mangel . like going back in time .
i have friends that use automatic washing machines . they heat up water by having large containers on the roof of his bus , painted black . works for them . mind need to be somewhere quiet to get rid of the waste water.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
one of these works.
Web_100527.jpg

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
It's collection only - graded stock (returns or repaired normally) otherwise I would cancel our order on Amazon
We do them at £70 for Funsters.
I bought all the importers remaining stock as they are now discontinued. I have sold loads of these and never had a faulty one. The majority of the ones I bought were cosmetically marked or had their lids broken in transit, the parts are replaced and the machines are then as new. I keep spares for these and am probably the only person in the UK with spares.

Aug 27, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Tandy 640+
Exp
Since 2014
Can you send them out by courier Jezport?

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
I can package them for collection. However all it takes to damage one is an idiot throwing it off a waggon or jumping on top of it. So I would be very careful when choosing a courier. Recently a customer used UPS via Parcels to go and it got there safely. UPS are very good.

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
W
I can package them for collection. However all it takes to damage one is an idiot throwing it off a waggon or jumping on top of it. So I would be very careful when choosing a courier. Recently a customer used UPS via Parcels to go and it got there safely. UPS are very good.
why not offer a deliver option yourself ?
Seems like hassle asking customers to arrange their own carrier

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
We do them at £70 for Funsters.
I bought all the importers remaining stock as they are now discontinued. I have sold loads of these and never had a faulty one. The majority of the ones I bought were cosmetically marked or had their lids broken in transit, the parts are replaced and the machines are then as new. I keep spares for these and am probably the only person in the UK with spares.

Could not have timed this post better, I managed to break the lid on the washer side the other day, can I get a new one from you please?

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
I have most spares and should have lids soon. I have a few machines to test and will release lids once I have checked that I don't need any myself.

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
@andy63 Maybe have a spare part for ours if you haven't thrown it out yet.
hi Sandra @irnbru , its still at home so ill pm @jezport and explain the fault... he may be able to to tell me if im on the right lines with my thoughts on whats wrong, and will take it from there, after consulting mum of course as I know you don't do the washing lol..

Hammie

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Funster No
MH
Neismann & Bischoff Arto
Exp
newbie/2015
my Posser operator only consumes 500 calories for a full load. :D

added bonus, it helps with her diet :LOL:
What is a posset? Newbie you see