Porch awning

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by john1215, Nov 5, 2012.

1. john1215

john1215 Read Only Funster

Hi all,

A nother newbie here. We've bought a Swift Escape 624 (2010) model and intend to get out in any weather. We have 2 labrador pups and we were looking to purchase a porch of some description so that when we get back from a walk with wet dogs, we have somewhere to dry them with a towel before letting them go in the van. Has anyone got any recommendations or suggestions. (Getting rid of them is not an option nor is leaving them at home)

Thanks

John

2. chatter

chatter Read Only Funster

http://www.riverswayleisure.co.uk/acatalog/Motorhome_Drive_Away_Awnings_1.html

If you have a fiamma roll out fitted to your van any of the stand alone should fit in the slot on it sometimes you need a strip to attach them. I have a riversway stand alone, along with a harrington enclosure there fore having a choice and i have 2 greyhounds.
    If you dont have a rollout you can fit some awning rail on the side or use straps that go over the roof of your van to attach them

• Like Like x 1
  3. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Being a Swift Escape dealer, my staff will know all the options so give them a ring and pick their brains:thumb:

01-580-883062 is the shops number

Peter