LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
We are on the Poole-Cherbourg ferry on the 3rd November. Any other funsters on the ferry, say hello if you see us. (y)

Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
@MikeyRV
Where are you heading for after getting to Cherbourg. We're off from Plymouth to St Malo on this Sunday. Then heading down towards Nantes & Bordeaux. Going to have a few days with Garry & Jan at Twin Lakes. Also heading across to Parc Verger to see Franc & Lisa. Going to be in France for 7wks overall. (y)(y)(y)

OP
OP
Mikey RV

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Wherever the wind takes me. No set plan just cruise down through France into Spain then into Portugal where we are booked onto Mikki's on the algarve. First time away this winter so didn't really want to plan a lot just go with the flow,when are you at twin lakes. Nikki the wife wanted to book something over xmas and new year that's why we're at Mikki's hope it's good. We are away until end of February might see you about somewhere.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
Hope you both have a great time. We're just going to be kickin about between North & South. Have a safe trip down. Hopefully bump into you in the future. (y)(y)(y)

Oct 26, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme 680st
Exp
since 2001
Great news Mikey!, really made up for you both,
I'd love to bugger off for the winter, very jealous!!!

Hi to Nikki,

Anna & Andy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back