Pollensa (1 Viewer)

harper

Free Member
Sep 15, 2010
Funster No
Hi Everyone
Thinking of sizing up to a Pollensa from a Romahome Outlook. It will have to be a used van, I have seen 2 advertised recently 05 and 06 both on a Transit base with automatic 2.4 TDs. Does anyone have experience of these?
I was wondering about the following:-
Are they an easy drive?
Are they rear wheel drive and does this improve traction on slippery surfaces?
Any idea what the mpg might be?
Many thanks:Smile:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Laneside

We have an 02 Pollensa on a trannie chassis, it is manual but as far as MPG goes it always does more than, albeit not much, in excess of 30 MPG.

It is just as easy to drive as a car except that it sometimes gets adversley affected by side winds but nothing that you do not get used to.

The Autosleeper build quality is up with the best and the bed is just so easy to set up and finishes up bigger than the domestic king sized bed.

If you go this way just enjoy it.

Alan and Lynda

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
laneside

Oooops forgot yes the trannies are rear wheel drive with what I believe gives improved traction but will await the wrath of the fiat boys who vastly out number us. Just ignore em.

We have spent nine weeks in France in ours this year and many sites in Blighty with never a single fault developing and more importantly we have managed to park in every supermarket carpark that we have attempted

Alan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back