Poll: Motorhome magazine content (1 Viewer)

Do you think MH magazines devote too much space to campsites?

• Yes - too much

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • No - not enough

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • About right

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Don't care/don't read MH magazines

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters

Touchwood

Free Member
Aug 23, 2011
NE England
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde 140
Exp
5 years and learning
There may well be other issues with MH magazine content; for now let's limit it to the amount of space devoted to campsite descriptions.

Do you think it's too much, not enough, just right, or not care?

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
I used to have three mailed
Only pick one up now and then

To many adverts and to expensive
But then less adverts would push the price higher :thumb:

OP
OP
Touchwood

Touchwood

Free Member
Aug 23, 2011
NE England
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde 140
Exp
5 years and learning
Well, on the basis of the poll results so far, seems I was wrong regarding the amount of space given to campsite reviews - to date 11 think it's about right or not enough, only 10 agree with me. My apologies to the magazine editors.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I cancelled my subscription

I cancelled my subscription. A) because they move the disability supplement (MMM) to on line 90%.. I also got fed up with the same authors moving from one place to another month in month out.. B) Almost professional reviews and not what the man in the street might see or do. Great photos if you are a mountain goat .. C) Plus page after page of the same adverts.. I hate the front page that has a double fold out as a book mark, always in the way. Plus being an RV owner did few reviews.

Over the years I had read just about every type of question and it became boring. Yes I think the site reviews were boring in general.

Now I declare an interest as I was a paid writer for the MMM at times, but as a private person I just found the magazine lacked for a better word. Do I miss my copy arriving? no not really, get all the info I want here on MHF and if I really wanted one I would buy one at Smiths... but since last year .. no I have not felt the need for it.

C&CC magazine comes in as I pay for membership.. I look at it... in the bin with 5 minutes.. for me a waste of time.

Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back