Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We seem to have a lot of political stuff in the forums of late. Whilst not everyone's cup of tea, I do not want to stifle political debate, it can be fun, mostly pointless fun, but fun all the same. :Smile:

Politics can rear its head in any topic we might discuss here, even motorhome related topics, especially motorhome topics :Eeek:, Licences, cost of fuel, taxation etc. I accept that a thread started about anything might turn into a political debate. That's fine.

However, if the thread starts out as a political thread ie it's sole purpose is political, then please start the thread in theLink Removed. The general forums are a place to discuss motorhomes primarily, if that leads to a political debate then so be it. However from today this new forum section is the place to start threads and discuss politics, religion race and all those other divisive topics. The thread will not appear on the sites front page but will appear on the Link Removed. As much as i can I want to reserve the front page for motorhome threads, That is, after all, why we are here. Thanks for your cooperation. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back