Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
LesAshmore must have a typist in for the day,if not he should consider knitting.With fingers that quick he could turn out a jumper out every 5 minutes.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Vlad The Impaler

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Jesus.....He's going Dometic now!
If he decides to start on Thetford and Truma the system could go down,back up your files!

Vlad the overloaded.

:whatthe::whatthe::whatthe:

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
Apparently he's doing it to the "darkside" as well:RollEyes:

Must have a lot of time on his hands.:whatthe:

Pete:Cool:

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
I think I'll log-off for a couple of weeks and hope he's gone to ground by the time I come back. I'm going 'boss-eyed' looking at the latest posts page. Impressed by the effort on Funsters' behalf but slightly irritated by the home page take-over.
Surely there must be a way to upload a whole lot of files then send just one announcement - Jim?

LesAshmore

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 990MHV
Exp
30 +
I think I'll log-off for a couple of weeks and hope he's gone to ground by the time I come back. I'm going 'boss-eyed' looking at the latest posts page. Impressed by the effort on Funsters' behalf but slightly irritated by the home page take-over.
Surely there must be a way to upload a whole lot of files then send just one announcement - Jim?

No your Ok I have finished Now.

Sorry for doing things to try and Help others :ROFLMAO:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Les I think there is a download facility where you download your files to on here (look in the left hand margin titled 'downloads') and then post in general what files/help files you have downoaded.
Many thanks by the way for the information Im sure it will help quite a few over time but it was a bit daunting to find the whole front page taken over with download material.

LesAshmore

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 990MHV
Exp
30 +
Les I think there is a download facility where you download your files to on here (look in the left hand margin titled 'downloads') and then post in general what files/help files you have downoaded.
Many thanks by the way for the information Im sure it will help quite a few over time but it was a bit daunting to find the whole front page taken over with download material.

I am sure that is EXACTLY where I downloaded them to, It is not my fault if the system then notifies everybody that a File has been downloaded.

If you look where the files are located you will see that they are in the designated area.

:Doh:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Its ok Les it was meant to be tongue in cheek comments and you are correct when you load a file it comes up on the home page so as usual we can blame Jim:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back