Planning my tour wat do use think

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by Flyingscotsman2, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Flyingscotsman2

Flyingscotsman2

Hi guys planning a tour in June. Can u tell me wat use think. We'll starting from ....Birmingham -- Belsen bergan --Vienna-- lake bled--Venice--then head back home through Swiss. I have 3 weeks off is doable.

2. Mattyjwr

Mattyjwr Funster Life Member

Sounds like a nice trip. It does depend on how long you plan to spend in each place but it would appear that you'll be spending a reasonable amount of time on this circuit. We did similar years ago and ended up down in South Croatia, having gone through Germany & Austria pretty quickly and returning via Italy and Switzerland quickly as the weather wasn't very good.

3. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

Google maps make it 2,715 miles.. (home via Geneva )

say you drive 200 ml each day , that's about 14 days driving .. 7 days to sight see, so yes doable..

4. chaser

chaser Funster

We did France Italy down to Pisa back round south of France down in to Spain and back, 2 years ago in an ldv converted van 2800 miles in 3 weeks and never noticed the driving stayed in Italy 3 nights and toss a del mar 4 nights all the rest France passion and aires:thumb:was going to do similer last year but other things got in the way, but hope to have a go again this year.:BigGrin: