Planning a visit to Holland - help needed (1 Viewer)

kat_lewis

Free Member
May 25, 2013
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since a nipper but only got back into it seriously recently when we inherited my mum's van
Hi
OH has to go to Utrecht for a week in July so I was thinking we would take the MH and I could tour a bit whilst he was doing some boring stuff. ::bigsmile:
Can anyone help with some good areas to visit - anywhere in Holland as we may stay after the boring bit for a few days :RollEyes:
Thanks

slverdreamers

Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
Holland

We love Holland and there is a great site just outside Delft.- Delt Haute I think, you need to book, but you can get so many places from there by bus, train and tram and Delft is lovely

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Holland is a lovely place unfortunately we tend to pass through it more than stop over, I would recommend Amsterdam though if you've never been well worth a visit. You have all the normal stuff that is associated with Amsterdam which in my opinion is well worth a peek :ROFLMAO: then you have the museums and lovely parks, would also recommend a tour of Heineken brewrey.
Nice handy site for Amsterdam

Also spend the day in a lovely little city/town once on our way to Lake Garda I think the spelling is Vano or similar love place for a day out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
There's Gouda, which has lots of little canals and winding streets. Nice church and also.........................................A CHEESE MUSEUM (how sick is that, a museum to the food of the devil).

If you go to Gouda and find a good campsite nearby let us know about it please.

Dogeared

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011
There's Gouda, which has lots of little canals and winding streets. Nice church and also.........................................A CHEESE MUSEUM (how sick is that, a museum to the food of the devil).

If you go to Gouda and find a good campsite nearby let us know about it please.

Why ::bigsmile: only two out of three

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back