LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Pinkie :wb: good luck with your new search, how's Charlie Brown and your lovely little daughter, was interesting meeting you all and your Blue Hymer in Morocco, looking hopefully you're search for a van will be Fun.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Freespirit1

Free Member
Sep 3, 2013
West Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Short while after a gap of many years.
Ah thanks! Have you got your new van now?!

It takes a real 'freespirit' to go to rallies without a van! xxx

Lol - Yes - got the Van and hark who is talking - renting without a van ? :)

as ever,

Chris.x

Last edited:

Freespirit1

Free Member
Sep 3, 2013
West Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi Pinkie :wb: good luck with your new search, how's Charlie Brown and your lovely little daughter, was interesting meeting you all and your Blue Hymer in Morocco, looking hopefully you're search for a van will be Fun.

:) - well it would have been very difficult NOT to meet her eh! Carol -lol :-

A tall leggy blonde in mini skirt in designer clothes swinging a very large designer handbag striding down a Moroccan beach between the Camels accompanied by her not so little daughter now (the adult of the family) reading her book and a Labradoodle as big as a small pony!!! LOL.

For those who have yet to meet her she is the equivalent of "Elle" (Reese Witherspoon) in the film "Legally Blonde" but in the Motorhome world - and she gets the results she wants- one way or another you can be sure of that!!! And great FUN !!! :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
pinkie

pinkie

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
Angus
Funster No
MH
Hymer B555 Auto
Exp
Aw thanks Carol, it was lovely to meet you too! Charlie-Brown is great, thank you........and Poppy has turned into a 'teenager'!!! Actually we have just returned from an exotic holiday in Bali, and lovely as it was, i'd rather have been in a van. x

OP
OP
pinkie

pinkie

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
Angus
Funster No
MH
Hymer B555 Auto
Exp
:) - well it would have been very difficult NOT to meet her eh! Carol -lol :-

A tall leggy blonde in mini skirt in designer clothes swinging a very large designer handbag striding down a Moroccan beach between the Camels accompanied by her not so little daughter now (the adult of the family) reading her book and a Labradoodle as big as a small pony!!! LOL.

For those who have yet to meet her she is the equivalent of "Elle" (Reese Witherspoon) in the film "Legally Blonde" but in the Motorhome world - and she gets the results she wants- one way or another you can be sure of that!!! And great FUN !!! :)
OMG!!!! Are you on the drink? You really do need glasses! lols, but thank you! x

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Pinkie ,I'm quite new on here can you tell me all about yourself or give a blog name because by all the comments it sounds like a good ,fun read!(y)

OP
OP
pinkie

pinkie

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
Angus
Funster No
MH
Hymer B555 Auto
Exp
That would go down well with the natives.
I don't own 'A skirt' fullstop, let alone a miniskirt! Freespirit was clearly partaking the 'herbal' tobacco, and his mind wandered......and left a strange memory of that time!

OP
OP
pinkie

pinkie

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
Angus
Funster No
MH
Hymer B555 Auto
Exp
Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Hi we've not meet but your adventures inspired me to try Morocco which we did in 2015.We meet a lot of Funsters while we were there and now class them as real friends.So for that alone thank you and good luck with your new motorhome chapter.

OP
OP
pinkie

pinkie

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
Angus
Funster No
MH
Hymer B555 Auto
Exp
Hi we've not meet but your adventures inspired me to try Morocco which we did in 2015.We meet a lot of Funsters while we were there and now class them as real friends.So for that alone thank you and good luck with your new motorhome chapter.
]

Hi, that is really heartwarming to hear, thank you so much!

It is only your mind that can limit what you think you can do, and it's not actually like I did 'anything' I just went and bought a van and took it to Morocco.

I really hope you continue to travel and explore, it really is what I love to do. Silly things like the joy of watching my labradoodle staring at a camel and thinking "WTF!" and wondering whether to bark or not, then deciding against it. Or my lovely daughter saying to me "do you remember when we were.........and met.........." Absolutely priceless!

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello Pinkie!
Woke up with the nocturnals! And have spent the last hour reading the adventure that was your purchase of your Hymer!! It was a great read and I felt part of the original post! What a great forum this is and all the Funsters comments,concerns and advice must have been a help!
You sound an amazing person and Mum and Poppy has had a wonderful life experience as part of her childhood.
Now shall I go back to sleep or just click on to the Morocco threads?!!:LOL:

Good luck with your new purchase and next adventure!(y)

OP
OP
pinkie

pinkie

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
Angus
Funster No
MH
Hymer B555 Auto
Exp
Hello Pinkie!
Woke up with the nocturnals! And have spent the last hour reading the adventure that was your purchase of your Hymer!! It was a great read and I felt part of the original post! What a great forum this is and all the Funsters comments,concerns and advice must have been a help!
You sound an amazing person and Mum and Poppy has had a wonderful life experience as part of her childhood.
Now shall I go back to sleep or just click on to the Morocco threads?!!:LOL:

Good luck with your new purchase and next adventure!(y)

Aw thanks Anthea, you are too kind! Nothing amazing about me, just love an adventure......and there are a few upsides to being 'mad' (in the nicest possible mental health way! lol)

And of course, there are a lot of nice people out there, not just on this forum, where certain people have been too kind and helpful, not to mention encouraging..... (they know who they are!), but also when you travel in general.

It is indeed 'the journey', not the destination, as a very wise "Snowbird" said. x

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
]

Hi, that is really heartwarming to hear, thank you so much!

It is only your mind that can limit what you think you can do, and it's not actually like I did 'anything' I just went and bought a van and took it to Morocco.

I really hope you continue to travel and explore, it really is what I love to do. Silly things like the joy of watching my labradoodle staring at a camel and thinking "WTF!" and wondering whether to bark or not, then deciding against it. Or my lovely daughter saying to me "do you remember when we were.........and met.........." Absolutely priceless!

Know what you mean our labrador (Caley) took her first look an i'm sure that's what she thought..........Martin

OP
OP
pinkie

pinkie

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
Angus
Funster No
MH
Hymer B555 Auto
Exp
Know what you mean our labrador (Caley) took her first look an i'm sure that's what she thought..........Martin

Oh I love that! To dog owners everywhere ..... let them get face to face with a camel, that will confuse the f..k out of them!

OP
OP
pinkie

pinkie

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
Angus
Funster No
MH
Hymer B555 Auto
Exp
Just a little update..........

After much thought I have bought my first 'van' for my hire business. I decided on the extremely small "bongo", which will probably give you all a good laugh.

However, cheap, fun to drive, great for short trips, not intimidating to customers........what is not to like?!

If anyone knows of anyone selling any, must be in really good condition, let me know, thanks guys!

Now all I need is a catchy business name, that's relevant to Scotland/Tayside and campervans. Ideas on a postcard please! lol

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I once had a travel company but it never caught on for some reason :(

Tonks
Independant
Travel
Services

(Yes !! I know a rip off of the trotter van.... I am trying you know..)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Freespirit1

Free Member
Sep 3, 2013
West Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
"Pinkies Little Campervans" for all your Fun in the Sun

"Pinkies little Bongos" for all your Fun in the Sun !!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back