Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Glenn Harris, our Service Manager and Lawrence our Sales manager went to Nantes France at the invitation of Pilote for a tour of their production facility.

They were extremely impressed with the facilities their, own woodworking making their own interior furniture, nothing bought in except appliances, everything thouroughly tested before installation.

Every single item is marked with the customers name, they make only to order and are extremely prouid of their product and it shows.

They claim that a customer can collect their finished vans without the need for a PDI and drrive happily away.

Should ther be any need for warranty recticiation, spares are rfeadily available and the dealer himself can authourise the work to be done without having to report and seek authourisation. !

Pilote were impressed with out technical knowledge, reputation and workshop facilities just as we were impressed with them.

I am pleased to say that we are now appointed distributors for Pilote in the South and we will be taking delivery of new vans early 2011, we will also be on the Pilote stand at the NEC Birmingham.

Peter

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I am pleased to say that we are now appointed distributors for Pilote in the South and we will be taking delivery of new vans early 2011, we will also be on the Pilote stand at the NEC Birmingham.

Peter

Well done but even more annoying that you are in the wrong place, move to Brum, give us all a chance.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Good luck in your new venture with this manufacturer I wish you all well

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
P

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Well done but even more annoying that you are in the wrong place, move to Brum, give us all a chance.

Hi Brian,

According to Glenn and he should know, you will only have to come to us and blow the cobwebs out of that wallet of yours and only come back again when you want another one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi Brian,

According to Glenn and he should know, you will only have to come to us and blow the cobwebs out of that wallet of yours and only come back again when you want another one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

I didn't want a Pilote, I wanted a free cup of coffee.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I would like to end up with something like a pilote motorhome but will be a few years old.

A Class.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Well done Peter, always good to sell something built on a Mercedes Chassi and A Class. :winky: ::bigsmile: We had the tour of the Euramobil factory on our last trip to Germany, and its much the same and we really enjoyed it. :thumb:

Why don't you send Glenn and Lawrence to Germany. ::bigsmile: We could do with a Euramobil dealer. :roflmto: Bob.

OP
OP
P

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Why don't you send Glenn and Lawrence to Germany. ::bigsmile: We could do with a Euramobil dealer. :roflmto: Bob.

To be honest, I have not got the space to fit any more in :Sad: we are not a huge site, on a hill and there is no more space available apart from the fact that the local planners are a pain in the butt.

Peter

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Pilote M/Hs have always been 1st for quality, even the old ones like mine. It's a R750 A Class, 1989 vintage, the quality of the build from 20 odd years ago is amazing!
We were looking at various other makes in Eden M/Hs yard, none suited our imagined layout inside, then I spotted our old girl sitting in the back of the yard, "Let's have a look at that one"

Sold!

Five years on? Still as good as gold!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back