Free Member
Oct 12, 2010
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
3 weeks!
Hi, just got our first mh, (and new to forums so please bear with ..) - and am already completely obsessed. Absolutely love it! A 1992 Pilote, so fairly old I think but nonetheless fabulous! Can anyone tell me where I'd get replacement Pilote decals? Tried ebay with no luck yet ...

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
:welcomefunster: I am sure someone will know the answer to your question they are quite knowledgable even if they are nuts ::bigsmile:

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Try a local vehicle sign writer he may be able to copy the originals and do you some new ones :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaygee32

Free Member
Oct 9, 2009
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 1976
We had ours done on a Pilote atlantic about 3 years ago. The chap made copies from the old ones while they were still on the van. Unfortunately for you he lives in Norfolk.:Sad: If you get really desperate you could come here for a holiday and arrange a day at his premises perhaps? :Smile:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Look in yellow pages or local paper for a signwriter, they all produce computerised plastic lettering and gaphics these days.

Take the old ones off using a hairdrier and put diluted Fairy Liquid on the van when putting the new ones on so you can slip them into position or ask the signwriter to do it.

Peter

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
You could always try Hayes Leisure (Service Dept,) on 0121 526 3433,
They are PILOTE UK, I' ve found them to be excellent at customer service, and freely gave me tech, advice. I've used them from a replacement Key for W'robe, filter for pump to advice on how to fit pistons to drop down bed, AND I've got one of the first A Classes they made!!

If they can get or tell me where I can get things for my old girl, they , surely, can help you.

However the local yocal signwriter is a brillient idea!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back