Pilote decals

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by PPC, Oct 12, 2010.

1. PPC

PPC Read Only Funster

Hi, just got our first mh, (and new to forums so please bear with ..) - and am already completely obsessed. Absolutely love it! A 1992 Pilote, so fairly old I think but nonetheless fabulous! Can anyone tell me where I'd get replacement Pilote decals? Tried ebay with no luck yet ...

2. dylan

dylan Read Only Funster

:welcomefunster: I am sure someone will know the answer to your question they are quite knowledgable even if they are nuts :BigGrin:

3. dazzer

dazzer Read Only Funster

Try a local vehicle sign writer he may be able to copy the originals and do you some new ones :thumb::thumb:

4. Jaygee32

Jaygee32 Read Only Funster

We had ours done on a Pilote atlantic about 3 years ago. The chap made copies from the old ones while they were still on the van. Unfortunately for you he lives in Norfolk.:Sad: If you get really desperate you could come here for a holiday and arrange a day at his premises perhaps? :Smile:

5. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Look in yellow pages or local paper for a signwriter, they all produce computerised plastic lettering and gaphics these days.

Take the old ones off using a hairdrier and put diluted Fairy Liquid on the van when putting the new ones on so you can slip them into position or ask the signwriter to do it.

Peter

6. rangitira

rangitira Funster

You could always try Hayes Leisure (Service Dept,) on 0121 526 3433,
    They are PILOTE UK, I' ve found them to be excellent at customer service, and freely gave me tech, advice. I've used them from a replacement Key for W'robe, filter for pump to advice on how to fit pistons to drop down bed, AND I've got one of the first A Classes they made!!

If they can get or tell me where I can get things for my old girl, they , surely, can help you.

However the local yocal signwriter is a brillient idea!