Pilote 716P Television Size

Discussion in 'TV & Satellite' started by supermrp, Apr 5, 2016.

1. supermrp

supermrp Read Only Funster

Does anybody know what size TV or type/make will fit in the living area of my new Motorhome?
    I have a 24" one to fit but it measures too big due to there only being 8" of space either side of the mounting bracket. Thanks

2. trophychap

trophychap Funster

Our 2013 Pilote 716P has a TV cabinet with a tambour door. If you are asking what size TV will fit on the fitted bracket (a system 2000 or something) I tried a 20 Cello TV and found I could not rotate the bracket due to the TV fouling the side, unless I put the TV on the screw holes that are closest to the DVD player, this entailed spacers between the TV and the bracket due to the DVD player fouling the backplate. That did work and the cupboard closed.

Hope you can understand this post and it is of use to you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. supermrp

Thanks. I do understand. I am worried of ending up with same issue. Think I am going to have to end up with a smaller TV to accommodate the space correctly without a foul up etc. Do not feel Pilote have planned this out very well,

• Like Like x 1
  4. DuxDeluxe

DuxDeluxe Funster Life Member

This sounds a bit familiar...... On our 2014 Pilote, I had to ditch the very expensive Project 2000 sliding bracket as the tambour door would not shut properly even with the very slim 18" Avtex. Instead, I fitted an "Amazon basics" articulated bracket which cost about £13. Works perfectly. As you say, very poorly thought out

5. supermrp

Just an update. A Cello 20" fits perfectly. £99 off Ebuyer

• Like Like x 1