Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We are Ken. Would you like to be the Rally Organiser? It means you will camp for free and i am sure Bryan will lend you his yellow coat:thumb:

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
We are Ken. Would you like to be the Rally Organiser? It means you will camp for free and i am sure Bryan will lend you his yellow coat:thumb:

Sorry Jim, we only get short breaks when Steph's Mum is well enough that we can get the carers in for a few days. So we like to try to get a few walks in while we have the chance. It's the only other show we can make this year and if you go the full weekend you get a free night. So I thought I'd ask if there was a meet as we enjoyed the company at Newark so much and there was no entry on the calendar. We don't mind helping out when we are around tho. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun

How about the clipboard and sunglasses?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We need an organiser

No problem Ken, I understand.

I may be in the UK for Pickering, but its not definite so I would like to find a rally organiser for this one. Its easy, you get to camp for free and you just welcome the funsters as they arrive, any volunteers?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back