• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Piaggio MP3 Trailer (1 Viewer)

Bodie

Free Member
Jun 2, 2015
Swinton,South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
11 yrs
I have for sale a Piaggio MP3 trailer, the trailer is as new and comes with spare wheel and type approval certificate, I have used the trailer twice on a couple of European trips and that's all. The trailer was manufactured by Armitages of West Yorkshire and is a well made unit.

OP
OP
B

Bodie

Free Member
Jun 2, 2015
Swinton,South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
11 yrs
sorry guys.....never thought to add the price and that's having reviewed the ad....just had a knee operation yesterday.....that's my excuse anyway!,
Price is £850 or very nearest offer.
As I said just had an op yesterday but will post photos over the next day or so...in the meantime take a look at Armitages trailers and the MP3 trailer shown there is like this one.
Cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MrsBB

Free Member
Jun 14, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer a class
Exp
10 years after many years tugging
Looks a really good buy considering price new. Just back from weigh bridge with Hymer .... Not good news. Would have bought this trailer but now need to rethink and look at box trailers !!!!

OP
OP
B

Bodie

Free Member
Jun 2, 2015
Swinton,South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
11 yrs
mms_20160719_160222.jpg

Here is a picture of the actual trailer as requested..spare wheel (Which is not shown has new tyre which has never been used) all lights including front markers are all working..and as new...no cracked lenses etc...first to see I'm sure will buy.....big saving on new.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back