LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
I just whacked up a shed load of photos of different holidays, but it appears only 5 ppl have viewed them (including me)

now either everyone bar 4 ppl hate my photography (you cant dislike me) or albums don't get viewed.

Is it me, am I putting them in the wrong place, or are photographs a bit of a waste of time uploading ?

I realise they might get a shed load of views now but that is what they were meant for !

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
I just whacked up a shed load of photos of different holidays, but it appears only 5 ppl have viewed them (including me)

now either everyone bar 4 ppl hate my photography (you cant dislike me) or albums don't get viewed.

Is it me, am I putting them in the wrong place, or are photographs a bit of a waste of time uploading ?

I realise they might get a shed load of views now but that is what they were meant for !
Silly question I know but where would I look for these photos ?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I track many thousands of visits to the album pages but because the thumbnails are quite large most people are happy to browse without clicking through, its only when clicked through does a view get registered.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Silly question I know but where would I look for these photos ?

Look on the blue bar above (top of page) for the menu item "Broken Link Removed" Do click through on any photos and you'll find you can rate the photo and leave comments for the photographer (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
I went into @suavecarve profile page and then clicked on the albums

upload_2017-3-16_10-0-38.png