Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
My latest "Senior moment" has resulted in me leaving the Memory card ? from the camera,a Panasonic Lumix TZ 5 in the pooter. So,off i go taking pics and up on the screen comes "Memory full". I then ask the son in law,if he could erase some of the earlier pics,so i could carry on,after a while he said,"Have you got the m/card in ?" . "Of course" says i,on looking into ...no card,oops, i then said," I have put it in upside down". My cover was blown,we all had a good laugh.
Now then,on getting home i put the m/card in,and now have the sign "Memory Locked ",so,if anyone can let me know in..."Easy speak for numpties",how i can "Unlock" this thingamy jig,i will be very gratefull.
Thanks in advance for any help on this matter,i thought this camera was "Idiot proof".... Guess NOT.
Tea Bag

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Take the card out at that lets you access the pictures you took on internal memory. Transfer by cable.

I suggest you use the PC to make sure all photos from the card are secure then format the card in the PC.

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
Some memory cards have a tiny tab on the side which can be slid into a lock position to protect the contents. On an SD card it's on the left as you look at the label.
i agree with this there is a small tab to lock and unlock the card....

OP
OP
Tea Bag
Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hello.
Thank you for the prompt replies,i have fiddled with the little plastic tab on the side of the m/card,and have LOST the m/card locked sign THANK YOU. My next step,(With help from a younger generation "Techy". re.s/i/law),after he has read "Hilldwellers instructions". (Whats Vince Cable got to do with it ? the mind boggles LOL!!!) Is to get him to do the Cable thingy.
Super help,from super people,thanks again.
Tea Bag.
PS. Guess who won't be leaving said card in pooter again......... ummmmm. LOL

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back