Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I just spent a pleasant 20 minutes browsing the photo gallery, there are loads more pics in there since that last time I looked, excellent stuff. Keep them coming in. ::bigsmile:

Some people have had problems uploading but as long as the photo is a jpeg or jpg, is no wider or taller that 2500 pixels and has a resolution of 72pixels per inch then this should be OK. If this sounds double dutch to you and you would like some assistance with preparing your photos for uploading then please let me know with a PM.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I just spent a pleasant 20 minutes browsing the photo gallery, there are loads more pics in there since that last time I looked, excellent stuff. Keep them coming in. ::bigsmile:

Some people have had problems uploading but as long as the photo is a jpeg or jpg, is no wider or taller that 2500 pixels and has a resolution of 72pixels per inch then this should be OK. If this sounds double dutch to you and you would like some assistance with preparing your photos for uploading then please let me know with a PM.

Dear Jim'll fix it

I have now mastered the art of posting a picture so no help needed there.

but my RV needs cleaning before France::bigsmile:can you help?:roflmto:

BTW:- photo gallery is looking good:winky:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just pop it down to Northern Spain John, We have an Excellent Motorhome washing bay here, just one Euro for all the pressure washer and soap you need,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back