LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Photos turned out well ken, but let your followers know where they are and what they are of.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I see that once again, (against your natural desire to sit back in a lounger and go to sleep), you have been hijacked into your silly shorts, and forcibly propelled up some bl**dy mountain, (to at least goat height), in order to admire some old cave that was the local Neolithic Public Toilet?

FOOL!! :););)

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Photos turned out well ken, but let your followers know where they are and what they are of.

I put text in Martin and have now put it in again via the edit function but it is not showing!!! So here is what I said...

Her heel is better so guess what? yep another 3 hour walk with her and her accomplices!!
A cloudy day today but dry and was a good walk with a great meal afterwards!
The shots are of some caves we came across, a Moufron and (not the best of shots as a looooong way away) a Golden Eagle!!!

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Pfft when i tried to edit original post the text is there! But, when i save it the text disappears!!!
Heeeeeelpppppp

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Dont use them Roger. I put the piccies on my desktop and drag em into the post as i have done many times!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Have a rest tomorrow Ken and Steph, your hands must be very tired tonight, having to hold those Heavy Knives and Forks and cut your own food up, and that really Heavy Glass in the restaurant, well, you didnt spill a drop, well done both of you. Next outing sometime at the end of the week, weather permitting, might be a tad warm by Thursday again.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back