peugeot reverse judder on Elddis

Discussion in 'Peugeot' started by kaspian, Oct 27, 2009.

1. kaspian

kaspian Read Only Funster

While surfing the Elddis site tonight I came across this new message Elddis Autoquest Customer Alert - Reverse Judder on Peugeot Chassis Seems like an admission of the problem and the solution from Peugeot! Well done to Elddis! First time I have seen it in print on a manufacturers website. Unfortunately does not help with the far more serious problems with our 1st new (to us) motorhome but then thats nothing that a snorkel and wetsuit would not sort out.:cry:Happy motorhoming!

2. cobmonster

cobmonster Read Only Funster

If I had the know how I would forward that page to Fiat, it might show them how it should be done:Angry:.

Tony

3. DESCO

DESCO Read Only Funster

At long last a converter coming out and being honest and telling it like it is.

HOW REFRESHING!!! Shame more have not followed this example. Gives you some respect for Elddis. Shame it's taken so long.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

4. New Rover

New Rover Read Only Funster

Had mine done 3 weeks ago, but still to give it a fully laden test out on the road, but it seems to be better.
    Mind you there wasn't much of a judder in the first place but I insisted on some work getting done.