South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2008
Morning all,

I hope someone can help please!

We have a problem with the windows in the cab winding up and down and now has progressed to one window opening by itself and the other totally stuck:cry:.

Rich has taken the door apart to find the problem and it is the support bracket at the bottom which the glass sits on. It is totally rusty and corroded with bits brocken off. I have done a search and come across a thread somewhere that it is a common fault given the age of it (1994).

So...does anyone know where I can get a replacement from or point me in the right direction? Or do you think I will need to get something fabricated? I have done a google search for the part but there's not really anything standing out.

Thanks in advance :thumb:

Vik

OP
OP
brodie

brodie

Free Member
Mar 12, 2010
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2008
Hi

No it isn't it is like a U shape with a bracket coming of it in the middle. I have searched e-bay but couldn't come up with anything. Yes, the picture is rubbish.

Thanks though

welsh winger

Free Member
Jul 7, 2009
Sunny Swansea
Funster No
MH
swift lifestyle
Exp
4 years
Check this site

Link Removed

Think the part you describe is the 5th photo on the right hand side, I have used this company for this very part, easy to replace I set the glass in the channel in silicone and left the windows shut for 2 days.

Nick

OP
OP
brodie

brodie

Free Member
Mar 12, 2010
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp