Peugeot Compass Drifter 410 (1 Viewer)

M

Martin67

Deleted User
Hi, we have just bought our first Motorhome which we are really pleased with but we don’t have any of the original handbooks for the cooker, fridge, gas fire, etc, can anyone let us know where we can get a copy of these?

The vehicle is a 1996 Compass Drifter 410.

Many thanks.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Hello Martin,

You will probably find that model names/numbers will be somewhere on the appliance or, if not, at least the makers' names.

If you could post those details it will help people to have a look to see if they are covered by any of the manuals they have.

Having the model details may also enable accessing downloadable PDFs from manufacturer web sites.

Graham

Upvote 0

maxitai

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
LINCOLNSHIRE
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT
Exp
23 YEARS
Compass drifter 410

Hi martin67,
i used to have a compass drifter 410 and when i got it ,had your problem, however i had a rare brainwave and figured how to get
the info i needed.
I looked up motorhome dealers and found a dealer(it was brownhills of newark)who were selling one and asked if i could photocopy the
documents i needed, i think they charged me a fiver at the time, however
i got the lowdown on the heater, the hot water system and a few other systems.
Ps i have the compass cruiser 740, with the end lounge, and would bet anything ,your have the same?
Enjoy your motorhome and happy trails!!
Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

Martin67

Deleted User
Hello Martin,

You will probably find that model names/numbers will be somewhere on the appliance or, if not, at least the makers' names.

If you could post those details it will help people to have a look to see if they are covered by any of the manuals they have.

Having the model details may also enable accessing downloadable PDFs from manufacturer web sites.

Graham

Thanks Graham, I'll have a look tomorrow and get the details - I'll also follow through on the manufacturer web sites.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

Martin67

Deleted User
Hi martin67,
i used to have a compass drifter 410 and when i got it ,had your problem, however i had a rare brainwave and figured how to get
the info i needed.
I looked up motorhome dealers and found a dealer(it was brownhills of newark)who were selling one and asked if i could photocopy the
documents i needed, i think they charged me a fiver at the time, however
i got the lowdown on the heater, the hot water system and a few other systems.
Ps i have the compass cruiser 740, with the end lounge, and would bet anything ,your have the same?
Enjoy your motorhome and happy trails!!
Paul

Thanks Paul, guess I'll be visiting a few deales over the coming weeks!

Yes, the layout is the same, very spacious and roomy.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back