Peugeot Boxer Mudflaps (1 Viewer)

Jan 21, 2015
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
Lo-line Coachbuilt
Exp
Just Starting Fifth Year
Hi Funsters, I intend to fit front mudflaps to my 2015 Peugeot MoHo. There seems to be many on the market from £50 plus from dealers to under £10 universals from Amazon, fleabay etc. Can anybody recommend reasonable price/quality mudflaps that they have bought and are happy with.

Bluestar

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Class
Exp
10 years.. On and Off
I bit the bullet and fitted original equipment when on our slightly older van.
Just me, but worth the money to keep it original.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
For the last van I brought the spray suppressant type for the front & plain rubber flaps for the rear which I fitted using aulminium angle & strip.
The front ones I mounted a bit further out than they would be with the original mounting holes to protect the wider body.

Motorhome Mudflaps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Mine has the factory fitted Fiat ones which I guess are the same as the Peugeot ones. They are indeed very expensive but they haven't fallen off yet but I did pull one of the rear ones away which apparently is quite common. The problem (which if you are only looking at the front won't be an issue) is they are very low and close to the rear tyre especially with 16" wheels and if you reverse against a kerb or in our case against a wooden plank set into the ground on a campsite pitch the flap is pushed against the tyre and is simply pulled off as the tyre rotates backwards. It was repairable after I discovered the cost of a replacement!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back