Peugeot Boxer Mudflaps

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by Pete D., Aug 10, 2015.

1. Pete D.

Pete D. Funster

Hi Funsters, I intend to fit front mudflaps to my 2015 Peugeot MoHo. There seems to be many on the market from £50 plus from dealers to under £10 universals from Amazon, fleabay etc. Can anybody recommend reasonable price/quality mudflaps that they have bought and are happy with.

2. Bluestar

Bluestar Funster

I bit the bullet and fitted original equipment when on our slightly older van.
    Just me, but worth the money to keep it original.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lenny HB

Lenny HB Funster

For the last van I brought the spray suppressant type for the front & plain rubber flaps for the rear which I fitted using aulminium angle & strip.
    The front ones I mounted a bit further out than they would be with the original mounting holes to protect the wider body.

Motorhome Mudflaps

4. John Laidler

John Laidler Funster

Mine has the factory fitted Fiat ones which I guess are the same as the Peugeot ones. They are indeed very expensive but they haven't fallen off yet but I did pull one of the rear ones away which apparently is quite common. The problem (which if you are only looking at the front won't be an issue) is they are very low and close to the rear tyre especially with 16" wheels and if you reverse against a kerb or in our case against a wooden plank set into the ground on a campsite pitch the flap is pushed against the tyre and is simply pulled off as the tyre rotates backwards. It was repairable after I discovered the cost of a replacement!