LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Warwickshire - sometimes - but not often
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
Just went on the outandaboutlive web site to see if the on line booking price is the same as the letter some of us received, Motorhomefun is not listed as one of the clubs:cry:. I assume we will be going in 2015, I wonder if I send the form with a cheque if they will accept it.

I know it's early but I need to sort a few things in the next week before I go away again.

homercostello

Free Member
Jul 11, 2010
kidsgrove staffs
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs globetrotter
Exp
9 years
Hi Mike just had a look on outandaboutlive and Motorhomefun is listed. We are booking today with cheque see you there!

Jan 16, 2014
Harleston, Harleston, Norfolk, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class, Autotrail Scout
Exp
Oct, 2013
Hi Mike,

We are on the list, see below.

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed
It's that time of year again to meet up with your friends - so rally with your club and benefit from additional discounts as well!

CLUBS RALLYING SO FAR ARE:

• Adventure Dismountable & 5th Wheel Club

• ARV

• Amigo & Friends

• Autosleepers Owners Club (ASOC)

• Autotrail (ATOC)

• Benimar

• The Camping and Caravanning Club

• Camping and Caravanning Club- East Essex D.A.

• Caravan Club - Bedfordshire Centre

• Caravan Club - Leicestershire Centre (bookings taken directly with the Leicestershire Centre)

• Caravan Club - Norfolk Centre (bookings taken directly with the Norfolk Centre)

• Caravan Club - South Essex Centre (bookings taken directly with the South Essex Centre)

• Compass & Herald Motorhome Club

• CSMA

• The Good Companions Rally Association

• Hymer International

• I H Owners Club

• Knaus Owners Club

• MCC

• Motorhome Fun

• Mustang Caravan Club

• Myrtle Mates

• Niesman & Bischoff Owners Club

• Pilote Owners Association

• Snowbirds 92 Club

• Starcraft

• Sterling Owners Club

• Swift Owners Club (SMOC)

• Venture (Nu Venture)

• White Lion Caravan

• Zodiacs

OP
OP
gozomike

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
I think I see the problem.

If you look at the 'Are you booking into a Club? Click here to see if your club is rallying at the show' page we are listed. If you try to book we are not on the drop down list!

It looks as if we cannot get the £50 to £45 offer by booking on line so I guess it's back to a cheque & snail mail.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Have just sent off for ours - the only problem is it's on our way back from Morocco/Spain/Portugal. So I telephoned and the nice lady said, no problem just put a note in with your booking that you want to pick up passes at the gate.

So rather than book online, I've sent off the form with the letter. Suggest anyone with the same "problem" do likewise.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
May or may not be going but will book anyway. New grand person arrives around 10th so baby talk might be driving me made by then.........

OP
OP
gozomike

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
I have now received an e-mail from them with the promotion code for the extra £5 off. As Motorhome fun is still on the main list but not the drop down one on the booking pages I have sent them an e-mail telling them I cannot book on line. Lets see if they can sort it out.

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm special, I got the email and the letter. Just got to decide whether I do Chester, then the solo meet in Lancashire or the solo meet and then Peterborough. The curse of working, haven't got the time to do all three :(

Karenh

Free Member
Jun 24, 2013
Tonbridge
Funster No
MH
Auto trail
Exp
Thanks gozomike I was also having trouble finding fun on drop down list , when you go to book.
Hopefully they will sort it out and add it to the list now you have brought it to their
Attention.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Clive, I have a similar problem, can't do the 3 I'm afraid. Looks like I will be missing Chester but def going to Peterborough. Hope to do Chester next year.

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Clive, I have a similar problem, can't do the 3 I'm afraid. Looks like I will be missing Chester but def going to Peterborough. Hope to do Chester next year.
Yes I think it will be Peterborough as well because it's on my way home :cool:

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Taking it off thread a bit, anyone booking Saturday night entertainment, I know we have the Funster tent but I love live music no matter how bad (y)

OP
OP
gozomike

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
anyone booking Saturday night entertainment, I know we have the Funster tent but I love live music no matter how bad (y)

In a word NO. I remember a few events where members have come back to our tent because the music is better.:)

Reactions: GJH
OP
OP
gozomike

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
For info

No e-mail from warners but I just went on their web site and they have added us to the drop down list so I have managed to book on line with the extra £5 off. (y)

THIS IS NOT THE THREAD TO SAY YOU HAVE BOOKED, JIM WILL ADD THAT LATER.

955matt

Free Member
Sep 8, 2012
bexhill on sea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
I thought I was going mad when I checked for motorhome fun in the club list last night and couldn't see us there, luckily I left it 24 hrs and now we're all booked up correctly :eek:)
See you there!

Bluestar

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Class
Exp
10 years.. On and Off
Just tried to book for this, but must have used the site before as it's asking for my password?????
I asked for a password re set but nothing received?????

So will be booking as sooon as I get this sorted????? :(

Bluestar

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Class
Exp
10 years.. On and Off
Don't know if they have closed down for the holiday, but two emails and lots of failed password re sets still not been able to book tickets :xangry:

Bluestar

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Class
Exp
10 years.. On and Off
Whoooo, all sorted tickets booked. :)

tattytony

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2010
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs
Exp
I was assured I could wait for the email to get my discount code and now O&A say no so no extra £5 discount. May not attend now as I hate being told one thing then changed when it suits them :(

May 3, 2008
North Wales
Funster No
MH
A class Carthago Chic I47
Exp
34 years
Unfortunately to get the £5 discount it was necessary to book within seven days of receiving the e-mail offer although that was not as straightforward as it should have been because MotorhomeFun was left off the club list originally. It would be a shame to miss out on this show as it's the BIG one which kicks off the Motorhome year ahead. Change your mind so you don't miss out on the Fun :roflmto:

Oct 25, 2014
Cambridge
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs A 7870-2
Exp
Newbie, caravanner since 2008
Wow, only 40 miles up the road! :) Think we'll book Fri and Sat night. We're 'expecting' our 'girl' from Germany around the beginning of April. Hope she'll arrive on her due date, or we'll have to resort to desperate measures, like (no - not sex and a curry!) turning up to the show sans le MH - oh the shame! ::bigsmile:

Reactions: Jim

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Kent and south west France
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
30 years caravan/motorhome
We are booked for the whole weekend, but in the disabled section, as near to the show as possible, hope you don't mind if i come round to say hello.
Then of to France, twin lakes for the duration of that rally, Must get a funstar sticker for my window.

Starburst2

Free Member
Jun 5, 2013
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 1994
We are picking up another van beginning of April, conversion this time as it will be easier for Jean with her limited mobility. We too are in the disabled area as its hard work pushing a wheelchair on grass. If/when Jeans walking improves we will be back on club meets.
Doug

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back