LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
That dog has got quite a good set of teeth. I saw them when I stopped her from getting out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
It's not the dog's teeth that worry me but @Dawn B's dentures are a different matter.:whistle2:
I don't have dentures, but I did have this
teeth 003.JPG

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Hi:hi: Booked Peterborough, arrive on Thurs. First one of many rallies booked for next year:xThumb: , let the good times roll:clap2::party2: Mew and Mick

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Failed miserably as couldn't put collect at gate for delivery address. Any ideas?
As for number plate, could you put TBA, to be advised??

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Having trouble booking from Oz as we do not have the registration of the hire motorhome. Any ideas???

I don't know the answer but if it helps, I am happy to call Warners Monday morning to ask the question and can put their reply on this thread for you or pm it to you.

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
We will be there, arriving Thursday. I notice they have the Ivy League on the Sunday evening. We saw them at the Norfolk show, fantastic band.

Paul (and Lynda)

APACHE 1988

Free Member
Sep 28, 2015
WISBECH FENLAND
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL APACHE
Exp
3 YEARS
Rather new to the concept of RALLIES. Have I got this right. We book through Warners using the various discounts and get Thurs night until Monday morning for under £50; No EHU but can use a generator within reasonable limits. Mention Funsters when booking and should get a pitch with some of the crazy people who post on here? Is that right?

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Rather new to the concept of RALLIES. Have I got this right. We book through Warners using the various discounts and get Thurs night until Monday morning for under £50; No EHU but can use a generator within reasonable limits. Mention Funsters when booking and should get a pitch with some of the crazy people who post on here? Is that right?
Spot on ! Make sure you also confirm your booking in the relevant thread on this forum.

Zilevets

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B704 A Class P/Line
Exp
We booked where do we confirm booking on this forum

Liz

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
We booked where do we confirm booking on this forum

Liz

Hi Liz

I could be wrong but I think we are all being a bit previous regarding the Peterborough show. We are all keen to go and are saying so on this thread but I don't think Jim has started the 'official' Funster thread yet.

There is usually a simple form to fill in so they know how many bacon rolls to make etc. This is the thread from last year, notice the first post. I think we are probably waiting for something like this for this years show.

Paul

Zilevets

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B704 A Class P/Line
Exp
Thanks Paul

I have been looking all over site looking for it without luck, but found other things such as funster plaque and badge so printed them off to be ready.
Will keep checking for when it's live I thought I'd missed something and could see us parked outside on road as billy no mates!:unsure:

Liz

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Hi again Liz

When Jim posts the relevant form for us to fill in you will be able to order a Funster badge with your name on and laminated Funster plaque with your forum name on it so that we know who you are! All these things are freebies too which is a bonus.

We only started going to these shows in July last year but plan to go to all of them in 2016 as even when you get fed up with looking motorhomes you can't afford you still have the fantastic evening entertainment to look forward to. The Funster stewards do a great job of getting us to our allotted pitch and there are always plenty of friendly people about to chat to.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back