LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Ok but I was referring to the Autumn Newark Show, not as popular as Peterborough but just as enjoyable as this year was with a lot of very nice folk.
I know. However, my post was in response to yours which mentioned Peterborough as well:
Booked on line £43 same discount, hope this one is still on for a FUN rally and not dropped like this year's Autumn Newark Show - 23 of us still had a very good time there this year and will be posting again next year for anyone interested if its dropped again:)
The Peterborough rally is a long standing one which has attracted far more vans than any Newark shows so is highly unlikely to be dropped. The Newark Autumn show has not been running for many years and was always much smaller.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
I know. However, my post was in response to yours which mentioned Peterborough as well:

The Peterborough rally is a long standing one which has attracted far more vans than any Newark shows so is highly unlikely to be dropped. The Newark Autumn show has not been running for many years and was always much smaller.
Graham, are you kidding?
Rally [Sep 5, 2014] Autumn MotorCaravan Show Newark (Newark Showground)
Discussion in 'SCHEDULED RALLIES' started by Jim, Jul 16, 2014.

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
Booked today and all the blue dots added to the 2016 calendar so we don't double book.

So looking forward to next year's rallies.

:drink::party::beerchug::party::cooler:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
Sorry to say folks but Rose and me. Plus the dog called Thomas will be there. And I have been making a list of al that said that they drink scotch. so I can come around with my tasting glass. So all booked and paid for. Come on James start your list.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Sorry to say folks but Rose and me. Plus the dog called Thomas will be there. And I have been making a list of al that said that they drink scotch. so I can come around with my tasting glass. So all booked and paid for. Come on James start your list.
Rose and Thomas are more than welcome to our van for a drink of wine or three (not Thomas, obviously)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Ey up, time to start looking for cheap cooking whisky :LOL:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Ey up, time to start looking for cheap cooking whisky :LOL:
There are those amongst us who drink nothing else, no matter what the bottle says.......... Just sayin'.....;)

........on another subject, has anyone noticed how full Aldi car park is nowadays? :whistle2:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
I prefer smoked salmon. it goes well with scotch. well a single malt.

plasticplumber

Free Member
Feb 15, 2009
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2008
Booked but will not be going through Loughborough on the way this year after our experience last year - 45 minutes trying to get out of the place due to lack of road signs. Even worse than all the traffic lights. Ahhh!! Do the people that do these road schemes ever try them.

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
Can we join as well please. Just paid the nice lady at Warners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back