Peterborough, we're waiting for you (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Been here since 9am, had a cycle around the show and it seems as big as ever:thumb: We are in the same place as last year, (Gate 1A) look out for the banner and flags, see you tomorrow or Friday. Arrive smiling::bigsmile::thumb:
peterboro.jpg

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Decided without tickets i won't come. I wish all the attending Funster's have an absolute ball like you usually do. I am going to stay in Cheshire tidying the RV up.

None of you spend to much BTW:winky::roflmto:

Funster's everywhere have a ball over the next few daze:drink::yeah:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Been here since 9am, had a cycle around the show and it seems as big as ever:thumb: We are in the same place as last year, (Gate 1A) look out for the banner and flags, see you tomorrow or Friday. Arrive smiling::bigsmile::thumb:
peterboro.jpg
We intend to call in over the weekend, will look out for the flag.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Looks like we're in a secure compound, does that mean day visitors won't be able to visit us in our van? :Sad:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
We intend to call in over the weekend, will look out for the flag.:thumb:

Well it will be nice to meet you at last Mr Buttons.

As for you Jim, you can bloody well wait. I told you before, I wont be there till Friday so no point rubbing it in, some of us have assignments due in, we cant just drop everything and coming swanning off to entertain you, you know!!!!

now just make sure that BBQ is hot and the Beer is cold like I told you.:roflmto:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
You lot have fun, was thinking of coming up for the day on saturday on the motorbike, but the general day parking closes 1 hour after the show, which if we decide that we would like to stay a little later would be a problem for us.

Pat

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Looks like we're in a secure compound, does that mean day visitors won't be able to visit us in our van? :Sad:

We are inside the main fence, so once on the pitch we do not then pass a checkpoint to get onto the show, so show visitors should be able to pop into our area no problem:thumb:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
We will look out for the FUN flags, we will be arriving Friday am, not sure what time yet.
See you all Friday:thumb:

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Is there anyone at Peterborough who could help Stacey my daughter put up a Market Stall sometime on Thursday. We will be arriving early Friday around 9.00 but I think we need the stall up Thursday.
It is a 3m x 3m Gala Tent the same as Jims Marquee but smaller. Free beer for any willing volunteer.

Andy

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I hope you all have a great time at the show we are off down south Dartmoor area at the weekend for a couple of weeks but I will be looking in here wifi permitting :thumb:

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
van ready to go in morning ,beer in fridge ,see you in afternoon :thumb:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Is there anyone at Peterborough who could help Stacey my daughter put up a Market Stall sometime on Thursday. We will be arriving early Friday around 9.00 but I think we need the stall up Thursday.
It is a 3m x 3m Gala Tent the same as Jims Marquee but smaller. Free beer for any willing volunteer.

Andy

What time will asistance be required Andy - we will be getting there early afternoon on Thursday :Smile:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022

Andy
Tell her to give us a shout if she needs a hand tomorrow afternoon Andy. We aim to arrive between 10am and 11am tomorrow and will have finished setting ourselves up by lunchtime.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We hope you all have a great time at Peterborough. We are off to Devon for a few weeks before meeting up with the Funsters at the Carmarthen Show.
Safe travels everyone.

Brisey & Pam.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)

Andy

Is Stacey in our group in a van or out in the display area somewhere?
We'll be there around noon/1.00pm. We'll be in the one with the sat dish revolving permanently on the roof. :ROFLMAO:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi, with a bit of luck we should arrive with you between 10 and 11 am Thursday,we are 5 mile outside Peterborough at the moment. :Smile:

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Is Stacey in our group in a van or out in the display area somewhere?
We'll be there around noon/1.00pm. We'll be in the one with the sat dish revolving permanently on the roof. :ROFLMAO:

Stacey and Lynn are having a stall in the main trade area. We will be camping with the Funsters. We only booked the stall last week, and both me and Lynn are at work Thusday.

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
We're nearly packed apart from clothes and hope to arrive 11.30-12 if we dont get stuck behind any slow going motorhomes ::bigsmile:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
A little bit of smooshing and I am in the gates...

Latest pics from the Funster Area...

JJ

Attachments

• Father and Daughter....jpg
    Father and Daughter....jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Are they really Marshalls.jpg
    Are they really Marshalls.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 53
  • The Leader Awaits....jpg
    The Leader Awaits....jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 154
  • Not only has the van been downsized... so has the dog.jpg
    Not only has the van been downsized... so has the dog.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 51

Elvis

Free Member
Jun 13, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since Nov 2008
Stand 21

Just had a call from the folks, they have settled in after setting up their Stand, they are very excited as it's their first time at Peterborough... we off up there Friday evening ::bigsmile:

They tell me that they are Stand 21- 'Unibrake' ... I told them they may get some 'Hellos' from some Funsters :thumb:

Can't wait to shop and shop and shop!::bigsmile:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years

Andy

Tell her to pop over to the Funsters area and drag volunteers over to help her...I am sure there will be some...

JJ

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
We're nearly packed apart from clothes and hope to arrive 11.30-12 if we dont get stuck behind any slow going motorhomes ::bigsmile:

If you're on the A47 that'll be us in front with a smilie in the rear window! :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back