Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Well you all have a good one, maybe tempted to pop up and see you on Saturday on the motorcycle.

We have a new windscreen yippeee!, and guess what hopefully having a new step fitted next weekend. So maybe not so Itinerant after all.

Have Fun!!!!!

Regards Pat and Neil

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Good morning everyone, from a very sunny PETERBOROUGH SHOWGROUND.

Last night saw a few of us testing out the Marquee, complete with lighting and heating (if required).
No doubt, tonight and tomorrow night will see it packed out, full of Funsters.

We are looking forward to seeing the rest of the team arriving today.

Have a good day folks.

Jock & Rita.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Morning all, from another fine morning here at Peterborough.

Yesterday's weather was a touch windy, but beautiful in all other respects.

One of my old Watch Officers from Peterborough and his wife, visited us yesterday, had a look round the show, and then had a BBQ with us in the early evening. Great stuff.

The Funsters Marquee was packed out last night, with faces old and new, including two couples I introduced to MHFun yesterday afternoon. :thumb: The Sundowners, (Pamala & Nigel), had folks in stitches with a couple of party games. No doubt some photos of folks in compromising positions will appear on here some time later. :ROFLMAO:

Lets hope for the same weather today, although according to Link Removed, that might not be the case.

TTFN,

Jock.

Last edited:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Good morning all.

Yesterday did see a little bit of grey cloud accompanied by a cold wind, but that soon changed to a nice sunny day. The show exhibition area was busy, with a good array of stands and stalls.

The Funsters Marquee was busy again last night, as we welcomed fellow MH'ers from Facts into our midst. For those Funsters that came as day visitors...................sorry we missed you.

This morning sees a lovely blue sky with the sun coming up from the east (as it does :Doh:). It's gzome day for us, but we are only 15 miles away. :roflmto:

TTFN,

Jock & Rita.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back