Peterborough Show attendees please read! (1 Viewer)

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hi to all the funsters who have made the wise decision to camp with us at the upcoming Peterborough show in a little over a week.

As rally marshall I need to cross reference our information with the show organisers and it would help me immensely if you would please click on the link below and fill in the form so that I can work out why we have 56 on our list and the organisers have 59 :Doh:

Link Removed

Thanks very much and Suzy & I look forward to seeing you there ::bigsmile:

Bryan

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I booked three places so my friends can park with me:winky:
Geo

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Bit optimistic Geo ? Time is getting short sir.. You really think you can get TWO friends in time ? :Eeek: :ROFLMAO::winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I wonder if they've got us down twice?

We originally booked with our current motorhome registration (FJ56 YPM) but on Monday we're getting our new one (WA10 AGZ). I rang them the other day to tell them so they might have us down under both registrations ... :Doh:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Peterborough Show April 2010

Done, S:thumb:

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
I booked to attend, however my wife was due to be arriving from China this weekend but now won't be arriving until late next week so we will not now be attending:Sad:

Cheers
Gary

manu54

Free Member
Jan 26, 2010
Essex
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
18 years
Hi Gary, are your tickets transferable then...if so and you don't want them we will purchase them from you if poss !!!!

Phil

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Hi,

We've only just found out we can attend so will be paying on the gate. Is there any chance at all we will then be able to join you if you have room? A bit of a long shot but it would be great if you can squeeze us in and the show staff would let us join you.

Thanks.

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Hi Gary, are your tickets transferable then...if so and you don't want them we will purchase them from you if poss !!!!

Phil

Hi Phil,

I will dig them out and check, you can have them as they would only go to waste anyway much better someone uses them

I will PM you as soon as I have checked

G

Lincolnshire Rover

Free Member
Feb 12, 2009
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
Exp
Hi,

We've only just found out we can attend so will be paying on the gate. Is there any chance at all we will then be able to join you if you have room? A bit of a long shot but it would be great if you can squeeze us in and the show staff would let us join you.

Thanks.

Having won a full weekend pass from MMM I asked the same question but no one replied so I assume the answer will be NO.

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Done

Paul & Lynne

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi,

Thanks.

Having won a full weekend pass from MMM I asked the same question but no one replied so I assume the answer will be NO.

Hi Guys, Im sure there was a reply in another thread but will help Brian out in case he's a bit busy helping Suzy bake the cakes!!:winky:

Attending this meet and hoping to camp with the funsters is not possible unless you are on Brians list or transfer some tickets (as is being done in this thread). Peterborough is a big big show with the organisation from the Gestapo. They do it for a reason and can not be swayed.
However I am sure me and all the other funsters will welcome you if you want to come over and say hello, and can dodge the Gestapo to do so.

Ps Brian, I done my form.

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks for that, we couldn't commit to going until this week.

We'll have to have a mini meet in with the masses then :roflmto:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I would love to occupy any available spare corner in the Funsters' area... If I can smooth my way past the guards would I be thrown off by the Funsters because of lack of space or welcomed as a hero who beat the system??

JJ

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
All done Bryan.

See you and Suzy on Thursday 22nd.

Cheers,

Jock & Rita.

Rocles

Free Member
Oct 10, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Form filled as requested.

Nearly missed this thread...only found it after a friend alerted me to it...does it need a Sticky?

cheers,
Les

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Form filled as requested.

Nearly missed this thread...only found it after a friend alerted me to it...does it need a Sticky?

cheers,
Les

Consider it stickified ::bigsmile:

Bryan
Administrator

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries