Peterborough next weekend (1 Viewer)

Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
We've decided to go to Peterborough next weekend, reading the information we can just turn up and pay to stay. Is that right ?, anything else we should know ?, we are leaving our credit cards at home !!!!

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
reading the information we can just turn up and pay to stay. Is that right ?, Yes it is, you can pay at the gate upon your arrival.

anything else we should know ? You will be pitched up in the General Camping area and not with the Funsters. You are welcome to make your way to the Funsters area and join in our activities should you so wish.

Brisey.

treetops1

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
yorkshire/ lincolnshire.
Funster No
MH
Sold last van-
Exp
a long time,since 1996
You can but only in the general area , but you can walk over anytime you want and use our entertainment tent as and when .SNAP lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
There is usually a funster guard (unnamed person) on the site willing to shoot interlopers sneaking in without a blue ticket, and then there are the Warners Gestapo creeping around checking. I'll be there soon after opening time.
If you come over to the tent it is almost guaranteed you will get lost going back to the general area in the dark and trying to find you van among all the other similar ones. I had to wander up and down all the rows to find mine first time.

OP
OP
Hotelman
Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
There is usually a funster guard (unnamed person) on the site willing to shoot interlopers sneaking in without a blue ticket, and then there are the Warners Gestapo creeping around checking. I'll be there soon after opening time.
If you come over to the tent it is almost guaranteed you will get lost going back to the general area in the dark and trying to find you van among all EE the other similar ones. I had to wander up and down all the rows to find mine first time.
We are lucky that our van is pretty unique, so will always find it wether sober or as is normal,NOT !!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back