Peterborough Classic bike show (1 Viewer)

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Anyone (besides me) attending this classic bike show this weekend, first time it's been run, heavily advertised in MCN, should be good if the weather holds.

OP
OP
injebreck99

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Let us know what it was like. I went to the one earlier in the year and not that impressed.

This is the first one of a new 2 day show, we are attending both days, will post my thoughts afterwards.

OP
OP
injebreck99

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Update,
Been there on the first day, not as big as I thought, or hoped, but good for a new event, many stalls selling tools etc, ladies handbags!!, some really nice bikes there and club stands, VJMC, VMCC etc, a few bikes started up, including a MV4 that had a Kawasaki engine!, had a nice chat with John McPint, and Mick Grant, very nice down to earth people, we will be going again tomorrow, but mainly to see mates who are coming.

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
Update,
Been there on the first day, not as big as I thought, or hoped, but good for a new event, many stalls selling tools etc, ladies handbags!!, some really nice bikes there and club stands, VJMC, VMCC etc, a few bikes started up, including a MV4 that had a Kawasaki engine!, had a nice chat with John McPint, and Mick Grant, very nice down to earth people, we will be going again tomorrow, but mainly to see mates who are coming.

Pretty much what I thought of the other MCN show earlier this year.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back