Banned
Dec 27, 2011
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Static
Exp
Campsite owner
There is now a contact via Chickenrun.vpweb.co.uk, who will supply you with valid pass port requirements, give you a quote and date/time for your pet to visit before departure, also will give transportation.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
are you not more than 48 hours from the port?

New rules since Jan 2012 Roger

Tapeworm treatment – (dogs only): before entering the UK, all pet dogs (including assistance dogs) must be treated for tapeworm. The treatment must be administered by a vet not less than 24 hours and not more than 120 hours (1-5 days) before its scheduled arrival time in the UK. There is no mandatory requirement for tick treatment.

http://www.defra.gov.uk/wildlife-pets/pets/travel/pets/pet-owners/#a

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i use a vet up in san vicente de barquera .only 27 euro. and its only a few hours from santander. . ideal place to stop . then on to torrlavega to load your wine etc. anyone need the tel number pm .me... ines the vet speaks good english.

Roryboys Dad

Free Member
Mar 19, 2012
Glapwell Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Reference P716 LPR
Exp
vwalan - is this the Vet?

San Vicente de la Barquera
39340 Spain
Clinica Veterinaria
Calle Alimirante Bonifaz 1
Tel – 942 712 147
Good English spoken
Dog €27 (2012)

If it is - do you have the opening times, ease of parking and what size dog you took to the Vet?

I would have posted a Pdf document with the info and a map but the pathetically small file allowance for uploading on these forums has stopped my helpful nature.

:france::france::france:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi,yes 10,30-13.30 and 4,00-7,30 saturday 10,30-2,00.
ask for ines .she will possibly rember me or blacky .we didnt go away this winter so missed her.hopefully heres their card . if you go give her my regards tell her i shall see her next spring .
blacky is a middle size dog .you can park not far away from there in a carpark by the fishing port .
as you go west from the town you cross a bridge look up its on a small hill over looking the fish port. .you can fill up with water by the port. we actuall park abit further west on the634 road turn off by km 270 go behind the galp fuel station and park near the cemeteria .lovely view over the river .we very often stay there a few days .lovely area. i could almost live there every one is so friendly.

Attachments

• img069.jpg
    img069.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 9

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back