Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Likewise Bill .. (y)

you won't find working farm dogs being fed gourmet meals prepared by a Michelin chef ..

had several Border collies from farms, fed a complete food as advised by the farmer and lived to a ripe old age.. My two get the occasional treat..a bone from the butcher, leftover scraps of meat and veg etc.. other wise a complete food bought from the farm supply shop.

Here Fido .. lunch is served.. would you like gravy .. ?

Spanish-Michelin-Star-Chef-Rodrigo-de-la-Calle-Flies-in-from-Madrid.png
Nothing wrong with sum nice fresh road kill for the dog :imoutahere::whistle2::rofl:

OP
OP
kip

kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Might be for your dog,but not mine,.!! she has breeding !!:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Might be for your dog,but not mine,.!! she has breeding !!:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
Thay all :swear2: and we have to cleen it up
A dog is a dog.
Thay eat thay :swear2: and thay pi:swear2: bark and fart
And frome time to time role round in stinking stuff that they find

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
He did stress only frozen chicken wings, no other part of the chicken.
I assume the reason for freezing is to ensure any nasties, eg salmonella, is killed off - with raw unfrozen chicken there is always the risk.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Mylo seriously hates cats.. he tangled with one as a pup and got a bronze medal.. . . has never forgotten .

this afternoon out for a walk he disturbed one hiding in the long grass in a field .. jeez never seen him go so fast.. the red mist came down and he was gone.. thought he's never come back..

There is a black cat that comes to sit on our lounge window sill .. you should see him then.. and the cat knows he can't get out.. :ROFLMAO: it just sits there while he goes mental.. I think it may be the same cat he chased earlier..

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I assume the reason for freezing is to ensure any nasties, eg salmonella, is killed off - with raw unfrozen chicken there is always the risk.

is this true ? ..

only partly

http://www.microblogology.com/?p=1616

In many food processing plants, food is flash frozen in a way that fewer ice crystals form in the food so more bacteria survive as well (up to 70 percent survive as opposed to 10 percent).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Have you looked up the nutritional value of Caesar ... one of the worst things you can give your dog according to our vet as it's so full of cr@p as in high fat/sugar etc type ingredients.
Yes know what you mean. Our vet frowned when she was told what we were feeding him. However, that's his favourite - he doesn't get it all the time! As I said he eats what he's given.

OP
OP
kip

kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thay all :swear2: and we have to cleen it up
A dog is a dog.
Thay eat thay :swear2: and thay pi:swear2: bark and fart
And frome time to time role round in stinking stuff that they find
OH DEAR,i seemed to have opened a can of worms, ( maybe i should try them out on nelliie) asked for some advice not a shitty debate.must try better,.!!!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back