Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Psssst
I have one of those I can let you have for 5K, just drop me a bankers draft and I will have it delivered to you.

Dont tell Jim, I am not a trade member
I can only get a bankers draft for 10k,so if you send me the 5k change via Weston union we may well have a deal :ROFLMAO:
terry

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
This 'working out what you want' lark is quite hard work, especially since you would need to see just about every MH available to know if it exists but i am narrowing down what I consider to be 'perfect'

There are two of us ( over 60 and over weight :Smile: ) plus our adult son who will sometimes/often come with us on long trips

Some things are a given. ie, A class for light airy feel / swing down over cab spare bed / fuel economy

I have the back half done ::bigsmile:

At the back.... two single beds (settees during the day ) with a small chest of drawers and a swing/detachable table between. ( this I have seen in several MHs

Next up.... a toilet/washroom on one side and shower on the other.... shower hiding door opens one way and fastens to toilet wall.... Toilet/washroom door opens the other way and fastens to shower wall so you end up with a full width 'bathroom/dressing room. ..... this I have also seen somewhere.

and then maybe....

Normal rotating driver and passenger seats.... with the same thing behind each and a swing table so that you end up with four comfortable chairs around a circular table.... which I have seen in part.

I guess what is left would be the kitchen :ROFLMAO:

Thoughts anyone ????

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Definitely a one level inner floor - NO STEPS

At the w/e I looked at some of the m/hs on show at shepton and decided that if we ever changed ours it would be on one level inside, on the first 3 diff vans > I didnt see the the upper level step (example walk from the drivers seat to the rear) and went flying ok not literally:ROFLMAO:) but then on one m/h there was another level up to the bed/s
I realise folk would get use to the diff levels, or that there could be bigger storage below but def not for me, I would be mopping up all the time what I spill::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

And a bathroom sink not in the corner :Blush:

Two things which I would avoid, that one I hired back in April had a corner sink, and a tiny little thing it was too, could barely get two hands in it.

I think I'll have a raised floor (so all the pipes and stuff cango underneath) but it'll definately be on one level all the way through.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Yes I recall your hired van, it did seem to have a impractical layout as we had discussed at the time whilst you were at the Carmarthen show with a narrow walk through, but it did have a lovely wash room::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back