People you meet in the park, Swift and the C&CC in a new light. (1 Viewer)

Mack100

Free Member
Jul 27, 2013
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
I was in our local park yesterday filming the deer rut when a newish Swift MH pulled into the car park.
I was intrigued by decals on the MH for the C&CC and the Cancer Research Campaign, also references to Facebook.
I got chatting to the youngish couple who emerged together with 2 youngsters and a border collie.
It seems they are on a facebook related mission to meet up with their facebook contacts wherever they may be, this also involves fundraising for the Cancer Research Campaign.

After hiring a MH last year they've really got the bug somehow persuading Swift to sell them a new MH direct at a reduced price, a sort of sponsorship for their trip and fundraising.
The Caravan and Camping Club are also sponsoring them.

Their aims include teaching their young boys that meeting people is more important then just communicating on social media and that the best way is touring around Europe in a motorhome raising money at the same time!
He is a freelance journalist, David Hurst.
After giving them advice from my vast repository of MH knowledge I took a quick snap of their MH and wished them on their way.
They also gave me a jaffa cake which counts for a lot with me!
A link to their blog:
http://face2fb.wordpress.com/
IMG_0319.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back