Pentewan Sands - which field did you book/pitch? (1 Viewer)

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
hi all

Just looking at Pentewan Sands for a weeks break and looking at the site plan, it looks a massive site.
I know it's a popular site with funsters, so just wondering, which pitch and field/area did you book and why?

We are not going to book a front sea view pitch because we'd be visiting out of season and looking at the booking conditions, they won't be available for our dates/duration.

Also, are fresh & waste water points regular throughout the touring pitches or are they only by the toilet blocks?
-Just in case this sways which field/pitch we decide upon.
Thanks a lot!

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Beware parking on the the front even if you get offered one.

We have seen many "Sand blasted" Motorhomes, with dull headlights, opaque windscreens and dull gel coat after being blasted by fine sand and high winds for a couple of days

Great place though and we are happy wherever we end up when we do go there

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
We went in July with the caravan club on 'B' field no 64 I think.....not right on the front but very nice spot for the very good weather we had!! It did occur to me tho that in not so good weather especially out of season it would probably be much better to be in the field further back which is lower and therefore gives a bit of a wind break....There was plenty of taps scattered around close to us and think it is the same all around the site. Loved it there wish I lived closer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I was going to book a few nights at end of Oct.. but.. No dogs..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back