Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
Will be arriving at Pedro's tomorrow. Have not booked so hope there is space. Currently, on one of the best free Aires we have ever been on and we have been on a few. Mina da sao Domingo's.
Looking forward to meeting Pedro and perhaps some recent friends from Maroc.
HELLO Philippe

Yes, we have a place for you.... some Funster all reddy speak whit me.....
See you tomorrow. ..
PEDRO

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Will be arriving at Pedro's tomorrow. Have not booked so hope there is space. Currently, on one of the best free Aires we have ever been on and we have been on a few. Mina da sao Domingo's.
Looking forward to meeting Pedro and perhaps some recent friends from Maroc.
@Philippft I told Pedro to not let you in but he didn't listen to me. Mena is welcome of course but you ya nutter, you're band.

Seriously though it is looking like a mini Maroc Marauders Reunion with @Busman due any day now too!

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
@Philippft I told Pedro to not let you in but he didn't listen to me. Mena is welcome of course but you ya nutter, you're band.

Seriously though it is looking like a mini Maroc Marauders Reunion with @Busman due any day now too!
Looking forward to meeting up with you again. I hope your feeding that dog of yours and goving him plenty of walks. Mena say's hello and your right about the nutter bit. (I will have to correct her misunderstanding).
It would also be good to see Dave again, I had better go and get a shit load of alcohol now to keep you savages content.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
A great night at Pedros - soup and sausage evening. Colin had to cook my supper for me.

Then later this is @Philippft idea of coffee and brandy.... Hic
image.jpg
image.jpg

We need to buy these two some drinking glasses!

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Well! Been here less than 24 hrs and having to send Mena out on Alcohol shop! It's all gone already. Well apart from the 40 litres of wine we carry for emergencies only.

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
We theres no cider left we drank all of it, that's why we come home to get more. Not unless Alex had hidden it from me.

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Hello Pedro, is there room for one more? Will be leaving here (La Linea) in the morning but looking like will have to stop and stock up with alcohol along the way :)
Dave

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Dave, currently there is a space beside me and Colin said thefe was a space reserved for you in front of there battle wagon. Bring plenty of ale, the buggers drunk all my brandy last night then left..............and guess who's looking after the dog while there out galavanting!

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
Hello Pedro, is there room for one more? Will be leaving here (La Linea) in the morning but looking like will have to stop and stock up with alcohol along the way :)
Dave
Hello Dave

In Portugal we say"... where can eat 2, can eat 3...so it alleyways space for one more...."..

Safe trip and....

See you soon
Pedro & Mireilli

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
We had Pedro's Easter lunch yesterday and what a lunch it turned out to be, the food was first rate. Thirty people sitting down together, mostly English and Dutch and a few Germans and all having great fun.
Mena and I had great day, joined up again with some of the Funsters we were with in Maroc and met some new ones. Once again, the Funsters were the last to leave the bar. Pedro and his family were magnificent and worked very hard to make it a great day.
great day.
IMG_7533.JPG
IMG_7531.JPG
IMG_7529.JPG
IMG_7528.JPG
IMG_7522.JPG
IMG_7516.JPG

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Now sitting in beach bar at Amacow de something, on the Algarve and it's lashing down. It's grey and wet and sodding missrable. However, there is a beach bar within 200 Mts of our motorhome. Life goes on!

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Now sitting in beach bar at Amacow de something, on the Algarve and it's lashing down. It's grey and wet and sodding missrable. However, there is a beach bar within 200 Mts of our motorhome. Life goes on!

Armacao de Pera if my memory serves me correctly Philip. Give our regards to Mena and Dave, plus anyone else who knows us. We are currently in Capbreton SW France. Its clear blue skies and sunny but theres a cool breeze blowing.

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Armacao de Pera if my memory serves me correctly Philip. Give our regards to Mena and Dave, plus anyone else who knows us. We are currently in Capbreton SW France. Its clear blue skies and sunny but theres a cool breeze blowing.
Correct Ken. Your well on the way now. Mena say's hi.

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
Had a great time at Pedros. Ending with a boat trip into the caves. All good fun, looking forward to next time.

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Shoeless Mike is no longer shoeless. His Crocks were found under his rear wheels where mine also dissapeard too. Mike convinced it was me as my motorhome next to his. However, I do not take a dog out for a walk at 1 a.m. and I smell a bit of military skullduggery at play here............Colin.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Well after a very good winter they will need any rain that's about, the Barragems were very low when we were there in early March. They will have problems soon if no rain arrives in quantity.

Now back home in Scotland and it's glorious weather, never thought it would be like this. :cool::cool::cool:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Cannot believe you are on the lash again Phil!! I am still recovering from last nights wine and peanut fest!

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Cannot believe you are on the lash again Phil!! I am still recovering from last nights wine and peanut fest!
Peanuts! We had peanuts! Mena found a lot of cork on the floor this morning! Did I treat Izzy LOL. Dave and I only two in pub! Howver, there profits will be up this year!

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hissing down nearly all day, very strong winds and generally miserable.
No different to here then. Looking at the forecast is not brilliant for the next few days. Improving but not brilliant. Seems to be better in the East than the West. Seville is looking 4 or 5 degrees warmer this weekend than Silves and Lagos is looking 2 or 3 degrees colder that Silves. So should we head east or even abandon Portugal for Spain I wonder?

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
No different to here then. Looking at the forecast is not brilliant for the next few days. Improving but not brilliant. Seems to be better in the East than the West. Seville is looking 4 or 5 degrees warmer this weekend than Silves and Lagos is looking 2 or 3 degrees colder that Silves. So should we head east or even abandon Portugal for Spain I wonder?
Make your way to Portimao for this weekend, it's going to be schorcio in the pubio for the footballio.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Peanuts! We had peanuts! Mena found a lot of cork on the floor this morning! Did I treat Izzy LOL. Dave and I only two in pub! Howver, there profits will be up this year!

Philomena - we had millions of peanuts and Izzy chewed through the same number of corks as empty wine bottles.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back