1. Our Classifieds are free to subscribers
    For help in listing an item or for marking it SOLD please see this help file

PLEASE EXCERCISE DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE PARTING WITH MONEY
    MotorhomeFun cannot vouch for the honesty of members. 

PLEASE DO NOT BUMP 'FOR SALE" THREADS or they will be removed.

FOR SALE Pcb For Truma Combi 6e Boiler; Fully Tested By Truma. £125.00

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by goneoff, May 16, 2015.

1. goneoff

goneoff Funster

This Truma PCB board was unnecessarily replaced in my Rapido 9066df motorhome. The board I am selling has just been returned from Truma UK after being tested where it was found to be functioning perfectly. The issue I had was with another boiler/heater component (which has now been rectified). I was obviously unable to return the new PCB that was purchased and fitted hence this sale. Both the new board and this old board were removed and fitted by a Truma trained professional installer. It has now been fully tested by Truma UK and is in full working order. NB: it is for a Truma Combi 6E boiler and must be fitted like for like.

The price for one of these boards new is circa £250.00 and a fully qualified person must fit it. Please make sure it’s the right PCB board for you and your heating system and also make sure you have rectified the fault that caused your current PCB board to fail. As this will be sent out working and no refund will be given if you blow the board.

I would prefer any interested buyers to collect from our home in Leicestershire and pay cash; but I am happy to post for £10.00 postage cost on the understanding I receive the money prior to dispatch, just contact me via message or phone 07831152617. I will ensure the PCB will be securely packaged in fact I will be using the correct Truma packaging material (see photographs) so therefore it shouldn’t get damaged in transit; but in the unlikely event the box is damaged on arrival please don’t sign for it without taking a photograph in the presence of the courier/delivery driver as it will be sent fully insured via royal mail and will require a signature; hence the slightly higher than normal postage cost.

1-IMG_4587.JPG 2-IMG_4584.JPG 3-IMG_4594.JPG 5-IMG_4591.JPG
    7-IMG_4597.JPG

2. Nigel&Debbie

Nigel&Debbie Read Only Funster

How much are you asking for the board?

3. goneoff

goneoff Funster

That's a fair question; didn't realise I had not put in a price. I'm after £125.00 or offers very near.
    At least you read the listing; I didn't!