Geoffers

Free Member
May 13, 2011
Groby Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Has anybody else received an email from paypal quoting a case number a saying your limit will be reduced! please click link.
Needless to say I didn't:Eeek: Is this another scam?

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
log on to paypal via their URL.......if there is a problem it will show on your account.

SCAM....

i had one saying my 'linked' card was about to expire !.......i should know when its going to expire....its my card :Doh:

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
If any email from Paypal starts 'Dear Paypal user' or similar, it's a scam. Paypal always address you by your full name.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
i had one saying my 'linked' card was about to expire !.......i should know when its going to expire....its my card :Doh:
I had one of those too John. It turned out to be genuine, as a card registered to my Paypal account which was no longer current, was about to expire (according to them). I just went into "my account" and registered a different card.

Cheers,

Jock.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I had one of those too John. It turned out to be genuine, as a card registered to my Paypal account which was no longer current, was about to expire (according to them). I just went into "my account" and registered a different card.

Cheers,

Jock.
cant remember what i did Jock, reckon i ignored it but i still buy through paypal with the same card i registered with and which doesn't expire until 03/13

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Usually when I receive an e-mail from Paypal there is a green shield logo with a tick inside it, to show authenticity, this always shows to the left of the message when it comes into my inbox.

But I've received several scam e-mails recently, you should forward these e-mails to
spoof@paypal.com without opening any links etc

Good luck!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back